John McClane and Rambo at the 80s Action Heroes event
We’re kicking off with the ’80s Action Heroes event, which includes limited-time bundles, new game modes, and a wide range of event-specific rewards, as well as all of the other season’s content.
Meet our two hosts for the event:
John McClane (start)
“Welcome to the party, buddy!”
A New York cop coming to a Christmas party became a hostage situation – John McClane is the hero of “Die Hard”, one of the most famous action series of all time. Get John McClane in The hard bundle from May 19 to June 18 in the in-game store. This pack contains the legendary operator, a finishing move, three legendary weapon plans – a tactical rifle, two SMG and an assault rifle – a legendary business card and emblem, an epic clock and an epic weapon spell.
“To survive a war, you have to become a war.”
He was double-crossed while on a secret mission and had to fight alone in Rambo: First Blood Part II, which has inspired countless action films since its release in 1985 Rambo bundle from May 19 to June 18 in the in-game store. This bundle contains the legendary operator; two finishing moves, including one with a bow and arrow; three legendary weapon plans – an assault rifle, an LMG, and a knife plan; a legendary business card and emblem; and an epic watch and charm.
War zone Bring Nakatomi Plaza, Power Grab, and more
It’s not just the heroes of “Die Hard” and “Rambo: First Blood Part II” who landed in Verdansk. They also brought an iconic locale and changed that War zone Landscape as we know it … for a limited time only.
New point of interest: Nakatomi Plaza
The Nakatomi Plaza replaces the Broadcast Tower in the city center and the surrounding city blocks and is the tallest single building that has been seen to date War zone
Nakatomi Plaza has several optional missions that can be completed during Battle Royale and Plunder, which reward in-game content upon completion. The bravest operators might even try to break into Nakatomi’s vault and flee with his wealth.
New Sights: Survival Camp & CIA Outpost
As a tribute to “Rambo: First Blood Part II”, 10 different camps around Verdansk were converted into survival camps. Search these websites for cargo items and dog tags. Take these tags to the newly established CIA outpost in northwest Verdansk and you may receive air support in return.
New power grab mode and more
Visit Verdansk with over 100 other operators in Power Grab, a new limited time mode with a smaller circular collapse with five stages that progress quickly and no gulag to get your life back.
Instead, enliven your squadmates through the Buy Station or by collecting dog tags that are dropped by retired operators and can also be used as a treat for signing contracts and, in rare cases, in supply boxes.
With every dog tag you collect, you get one step up the reward ladder: earn a UAV, a respawn token, advanced gas masks and special bonuses.
Also find the explosive Combat Bow in Verdansk and Rebirth Island along with other Heavy Hitters available for a limited time in Season 3 Reloaded.
New maps and modes in multiplayer
- Standoff (6v6, Start): First introduced in Black Ops IIStandoff is a medium-sized 6v6 card that feels timelessly three-lane and offers numerous opportunities to outsmart your opponents.
- Duga (multi-team, start): This region of the Ural Mountains is now ready for multiplayer modes with multiple teams. Duga has something for every style of play, whether you’re battling your way through the central administration offices, the bus depot, or the chemical processing facility.
- The Hardpoint: Fight the clock in a cranked twist called Die Hardpoint. Get a movement speed boost and buff at the cost of your life when the clock goes to zero. Extend the timer by earning eliminations and playing the objective.
- Rambo’s weapon game: Rambo joins the group with a new rotation of weapons to fight through including Combat Bow, War Machine, RPG-7 and Death Machine while staying alive with an armed Stimshot. First traverse all 20 weapons to win the match.
Earn new action movie-inspired medals like “Light ‘Em Up” and “Have a Blast!” For your efforts during the’ 80s Action Heroes event. Medals.
Be amazed by zombies and discover new breakout content
- New main quest, Orda World Event and more in the outbreak (start): A brand new main quest will begin for all Requiem agents in Outbreak on May 20th. Massive Orda monsters are now also wandering the Ural Mountains, which is quite a challenge, and there are new Dark Aether stories from Intel and other secrets to be discovered along the way.
- Cranked 2: No time to start (start): The continuation of the fan-favorite zombies mode appears in “Firebase Z” and “The Machine”. All of the Mystery Box locations are active and replenished with a variety of weapons, including more common support items. Eliminate your first zombie and the cranked timer will begin! Let it tick with every elimination or face an explosive downfall.
Earn two new weapons
Season 3 Reloaded brings two new secondary weapons that can be unlocked by completing their in-game challenges or by picking up a blueprint version from the game store.
- Baseball bat (start week) – Take a big swing with this classic Bruiser’s melee weapon while throwing away zombies and enemy operators with the new baseball bat. (Hint: the baseball bat will kick in War zone in the fourth season after the “spring training” in Black Ops Cold War Season three reloaded.)
- AMP63 (during the season) – This personal defense weapon is a cross between a self-loading pistol and a fully automatic SMG. Expect major damage in a short period of time.
More in the third season
Experience this and more in Season Three, including the Season Three Battle Pass, three playable Operators – Wraith, Antonov, and Knight – new levels of prestige, new multiplayer and zombie challenges, and more. Get fresh gear in the game store, such as the “Tracer Pack: Nuclear Distillery Mastercraft” bundle.
Haven’t you joined the fight yet? Receive Black Ops Cold War in the Xbox Store todayand prepare for Season 3 Reloaded!
Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – Cross-Gen Bundle
Activision Publishing Inc.
Buy this Xbox One digital version of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War from the Microsoft Store and download the Xbox Series X | S version at no additional cost. The Cross-Gene Bundle contains: – The Cross-Gene Bundle of Call of Duty®: Black Ops Game in the Cold War – Contains the Xbox One and Xbox Series X | S Version – Confrontation Weapons Pack – Legendary Captain Price Operator Skin * The legendary Black Ops series is back with Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War – the direct sequel to the original and popular Call of Duty®: Black Ops. Black Ops Cold War will take fans into the depths of the volatile geopolitical struggle of the Cold War in the early 1980s. Nothing is ever what it seems in a gripping single-player campaign, where players are confronted with historical characters and harsh truths as they make their way through iconic locations like East Berlin, Vietnam, Turkey, and around the Soviet KGB headquarters Globe fight and more. As an elite activist, you follow in the footsteps of a shadow figure named Perseus who wants to destabilize the global balance of power and change the course of history. Step into the dark center of this global conspiracy alongside legendary characters Woods, Mason and Hudson and a new group of agents trying to stop a decade-long conspiracy. Beyond the campaign, players will bring an arsenal of Cold War weapons and equipment to the next generation of multiplayer and zombies experiences. Welcome to the edge. Welcome to Call of Duty®: Black Ops Cold War. * All existing owners and prospective buyers of Black Ops Cold War will receive the legendary Captain Price Operator. Buy Black Ops Cold War and sign up to receive this free Legendary Operator Skin in the game. Can be used in both Black Ops Cold War and Warzone ™. Please visit www.callofduty.com for more information. © 2020-2021 Activision Publishing, Inc. AKTIVISION, CALL OF DUTY, CALL OF DUTY BLACK OPS, and WARZONE are trademarks of Activision Publishing, Inc. All other trademarks and trade names are the property of their respective owners.