Hello Beta ring users! Today's Xbox Insider release notes highlight the latest fixes, known issues, and features coming to your console. It starts at 2 p.m. PT today, users will receive the latest update of the 2004 Xbox One system (build: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1694.200302-0000). Continue reading for more details.
System Update Details:
- Released OS version: RS_XBOX_RELEASE_2004 19041.1694.200302-0000
- Available: 2 p.m. PT – March 5, 2020
- Optional: 3 a.m. PT – March 6, 2020
We have heard your feedback, and are happy to announce the following renovations used for this 2004 building:
- Fixed an issue where users in the group would not show in the Guide.
- Various revisions to display in local languages properly console.
Known Beta Issues
We understand that some issues are listed in the previous Xbox Insider Release. These problems are ignored, but it will take Xbox developers more time to find a solution. Thanks for your patience this time!
- Users with Dolby Atmos enabled and display display settings set to 120hz at 36 bits per pixel (12-bit) suffer Dolby Atmos audio loss in some cases.
- Working: Disable 120hz or set Video Fidelity to 30 bits per pixel (10-bit) or less.
- Some users have reported that their Notifications tab does not upload content. We are aware of and are investigating the matter.
- Users who use Energy saving mode can see a dashboard that does not show network connection to the boot. We are aware of the issue and are investigating.
- Note: The dashboard will refresh once the network connection is established, but may take a minute.
- Some users reported that the context menus in the dashboard opened slightly earlier than usual.
- Note: If you encounter this issue, be sure to post a response. Enter details of where you met and how you behaved.
My Games and Apps
- Users reported seeing dark tiles instead of game art when looking at their collection.
- Some titles in the collection may appear with the "trial" tag incorrectly in the collection.
Social networking sites
- Users reported that they were unable to connect to the network where the password had space to follow.
- We still receive reports that notifications are inactive by other users. The matter is currently under investigation.
- Note: If you see this behavior, try to restart hard. If it continues, enter the answer.
- Sometimes users may encounter an incorrect Profile color when enabling the console.
Don't you see that your problem is overwritten? Be sure to use Report a problem to let us know about your case. We may not be able to answer everyone, but the data we collect is crucial to finding a solution.
Learn more about the answer and how each ring is split into the following links: