Rocket League is celebrating Monstercat’s 10th anniversary on July 1st with free content and more.
Monstercat is not a classical music label. It mostly brings out digital publications and is increasingly focused on streaming music. The artist retains complete control over the copyright and is allowed to offer the published songs to other labels.
On July 1, the streaming service celebrates its 10th anniversary and Rocket League celebrates with it. Look out for the Monstercat 10 YR Fan Pack in the item shop from July 5th – there is also a player anthem and a player banner free of charge. Also, all songs in the game are played on Rocket League Radio.
“Monstercat has become an essential partner for the Rocket League identity. We have grown together as partners and in their tenth year as a label we are excited to celebrate what they have achieved and what we have achieved together, ”says Mike Ault, Audio Director at Psyonix.
Full list of player anthems included in Monstercat 10 YR Fan Pack (1,000 credits):
- We will not be alone – Feint (ft. Laura Brehm)
- Are We Still Young – Grant (ft. Juneau)
- Alone – Marshmello
- Crab Rave – Noisestorm
- Potions – Defamation & Said the Sky (ft. JT Roach)
- All I need – Slushii
- Stronger – Stonebank (ft. EMEL)
- Everything Black – Unlike Pluto (ft. Mike Taylor)
- Nevada – Vicetone (ft. Cozi Zühlsdorff)
- Separated – Pegboard Nerds (player anthem)
- Monstercat 10 YR player banner