Duration, main and side missions and mechanics are shown in a new video
Frogwares add exciting new clues about your new popular sleuth title, Sherlock Holmes Chapter One, which will be released this year on consoles and PC. In a new video, details like the duration of the game, the number of main and side missions and more details about the gameplay are displayed.
The video answers questions that have been gathered from players interested in the prequel to the famous detective games, created by Sir Arthur Conan Doyle. Here is a summary of the features of the video game:
- The estimated duration of the game in its main story will be between 12 and 15 hours, and a total of over 40 hours to complete the entire game with its side missions.
- All this divided into 5 main missions and 30 other side missions.
- The video covers gameplay topics such as costumes, customization and how the open world works
- They also showed the cast of the voices that were used
This is a description of your Official web:
- Sherlock Holmes Chapter One is an open-world third-person crime thriller that serves as a prequel to the personal story of the world-famous detective. A creative reinvention of the events that could have led Sherlock to become the iconic detective many know today.
If you are interested, you can see the trailer which shows the island, the area in which the events of the game will take place in an open world with many possibilities. We already know then that this island will bring us many hours of investigation and suspense in the fantastic world of the most famous detective in the world.
Sherlock Holmes Chapter One to release sometime in 2021 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Playstation 4 | 5 and PC.