The new trailer for Sonic Colors Ultimate shows you what’s new compared to the original.
SEGA has released a new trailer for Sonic Colors Ultimate. In this you can find out what’s new compared to the Wii original from 2010:
- Prettier graphics: Improved graphics with 60 FPS and 4K resolution, as well as redesigned light effects.
- New game mode “Rival Rush”: Compete against Metal Sonic to unlock rewards.
- Park tokens and adjustments: Exchange the tokens you have earned in the game for various boosts, shoes and gloves for Sonic in the store.
- Jade Spirit power-up: Turns Sonic into a kind of ghost that you can use to fly through the air and solid objects to reach secret sections.
- Customizable controls: The controller assignment can be adjusted according to your wishes.
- Save tails: Find a Tails Save and you will be brought back to safety if you need to be rescued.
- 100 count ring: Pick up a 100 count ring to be briefly invulnerable and to increase your score after completing a level.
- Remixed soundtrack: A newly mixed music accompanies the fast-paced action.
Sonic Colors Ultimate will be released on September 7, 2021 for Xbox Series X / S, Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Switch and PC.