The spaceship shooter will reach the next generation in early 2021
The developer 34BigThings Announces new space combat shooter for early 2021 on consoles and PC; it is Redout: Space Assault. It seems that the new generation will have more representation of this genre, in addition to the new installment of Everspace and Chorus.
Here is a description of the game through its Official web:
Redout: Space Assault gives you control of a Super Orbital Recon Fighter while colonizing Mars. At the heart of this single player gaming experience is an exciting combination of fast-paced action with roguelike elements. Intense aerial combat with a wide range of weapons takes place in an incredibly detailed universe with stunning graphics.
Persistent player progression, vehicle customization, and a wide variety of missions will keep you on the edge of your seat for hours, immersed in incredible space battlefields.
Redout: Space Assault features fast-paced space battles with in-depth exploration and a gripping story that will uncover the mysteries behind the original Redout’s reckless anti-gravity (AG) races.
Here are the main features of the game:
- – A fast-paced single-player space shooter set in the universe of Redout, filled with exotic locations, breathtaking events and epic battles across all borders.
- – A thoughtful story with a deep exploration of space and planets, as well as a coherent and surprising plot.
- – Deep gameplay with basic experience based on strategy, combat skills and tactical superiority.
- – Wide range of weapons and customizable abilities to defeat a wide variety of opponents, including huge bosses.
- – Overwhelming sound effects with full stereo support and fully dynamic soundtrack that will complement the furious adrenaline-pumping space battles.
Redout: Space Assault will premiere on 22 january 2021 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, Playstation 4, Nintendo Switch and PC. Here we leave you with the launch trailer: