Editor and developer Dotemu and developers Lizardcube and Guard Crush Games today announce that Mr. X Nightmare, the long awaited DLC of the acclaimed hit Streets of Rage 4, It is now available. This new DLC is priced at $ 7.99.
This new downloadable content will bring with it a great series of additions. Among which the following stand out:
- New playable characters: It will be the playable debut of police officer Estel Aguirre and also the long-awaited return of the fully playable version of Max Thunder and Shiva, two beloved characters from Streets of Rage 2 Yes The streets of rabies 3.
- Survival mode: An ingenious challenge with immense replayability. Fighters will face endless waves of enemies and gain perks as long as they stay alive. Random makes every fight unpredictable thanks to procedural generation; Weekly is a series of weekly generated challenges that keep players tense as they fight their way through the streets and fight to be number one. Each completed level offers the opportunity to choose from a series of randomly chosen prizes.
Streets of Rage returns in style
- New movements: Hard attacks in Survival mode permanently unlock new moves that can be used in any game mode. Streets of Rage 4, giving fans the ability to customize the way their favorite character moves. Even retro characters will have these new moves.
- New Brutal Weapons: Progress unlocks devastating new weapons in training mode, as well as gallery content.
- New topics: Enjoy the original music of Tee Lopes (Sonic Mania, League of Legends).
- Wait, there is still more! : A free update, separate from the DLC, adds an in-depth training system, color palette variation options, and the devilish New Mania + difficulty level; as well as a variety of improvements and adjustments made based on feedback from the passionate community of The streets of rabies 4.
If you haven’t tried this fourth installment of the classic beat’em up yet, we encourage you to give it a try. Remember you have all the Xbox news here.
About the Author