Survivor bleeding issues have been fixed in the latest update for Evil Dead: The Game.
Ash and his group of survivors from Evil Dead: The Game have received an update that fixes some bugs in the game.
As a result, after the update, survivors should no longer get stuck when revived and saved from bleeding out. At the same time, the demon should no longer gain infernal energy to shoot a bleeding survivor while possessed.
In 4-player mode against the AI, crashes just before the end results are displayed should still be a thing of the past.
Finally, traps will now disable directly when Ed Getley shines his flashlight on them.
For a full list of fixes, see the patch notes
- Survivors are no longer stuck after reviving from the bleed-out state
- The demon no longer gains infernal energy from shooting a bleeding survivor while possessed
- Survivors will no longer remain in the bleeding state if healed after completing the page or collecting the dagger
- Survivors are no longer in a ragdoll state when shot at by a possessed survivor while bleeding, just before they die
- Fixed the balance bar damage for the Rare (Blue) Hunting Rifle
- Infernal Energy will no longer regenerate on Dark Ones if both Demon and Survivors were nearby before completing objectives
- The Mini Ash Demon Trap now takes the correct number of items from your inventory
- We made a fix when a weapon is picked up by another survivor out of render range, you still won’t see them on the ground
- Fixed the title crashing right before the results screen in 4 vs AI mode
- Ed Getley’s active skill now disables traps immediately after being illuminated by a flashlight
- Ed Getley’s active skill can now disarm a trap in a Supply Crate if not previously placed by Demon
- Fixed an issue where infernal energy orbs would not respawn if the demon had acquired the Infernal Revenue skill
- The shortcut icon was displayed as an anti-cheat icon
Leave a Reply