As expected, Xbox Game Pass is welcoming four major new features on July 29th! And as is so often the case, there is something for everyone: team-based multiplayer, action RPG, plane battles and exploration. A particularly versatile choice.
The list of novelties for July 29th
- Deadly league fire (Cloud, console & PC)
- omno (Cloud, console & PC)
- Wingman project (PC)
- The climb (Cloud, console & PC)
And it won’t have escaped you, more precisely The climb who pulled the covers out for most of the day. The title developed by Neon Giant was eagerly awaited by gamers and the press. This action game with RPG components, playable alone or in cooperation, offers you a beautifully transcribed cyberpunk universe and, despite its classicism, promises you hours of fun! Here you can find our test as well as a 30-minute video of the gameplay we recorded.
Xbox Game Pass news:
- Xbox Game Pass on the rise, Xbox Series X | S sets sales records
- Xbox Game Pass: GTA V is coming soon
- Xbox Game Pass, that friend who wants good things in independent studios
Xbox Game Pass: Omno, The Ascent, Lethal League Blaze, and Project Wingman Articles Available! first appeared on XboxSquad.fr.