The Beats Fit Pro are now available in Europe and many other countries, an alternative to the AirPods Pro.
Apple launched new Beats headphones late last year that directly compete, both in technology and design, with the AirPods Pro. Beats Fit Proare now available at Europe and in a large number of new countries: Germany, Australia, Belgium, Canada, South Korea, France, Ireland, Italy, Netherlands, United Kingdom and Switzerland.
Filtered by Kim Kardashian, the new Beats Fit Pro incorporate many technologies inherited from AirPodsincluding Apple’s H1 chip, active noise cancellation, spatial audio and dynamic head tracking. A clear alternative from Apple itself to the AirPods Pro, which are also cheaper and more customizable.
Main functions of the Beats Fit Pro
The new Beats Fit Pro wireless headphones are internally very similar to the AirPods Pro, and in design they are more designed for athletes, because they have a much more secure fixation. Here are the key features of the Beats Fit Pro:
- Available in 4 colors: Beats Black, Beats White, Charcoal Purple and Sage Grey.
- Flexible and secure support hooks that provide all-day comfort and stability.
- Three size options of soft silicone tips.
- The custom acoustic platform delivers powerful, balanced sound.
- Compatible with Spatial Audio with dynamic head tracking for immersive sound.
- Touch controls.
- They feature active noise cancellation (ANC) that dynamically adapts to block out external noise.
- Ambient sound mode to hear what’s going on around you.
- Apple H1 chip that allows you to automatically switch between devices, use Shared Audio and “Hey Siri”.
- Sweat and water resistant with IPX43 certification.
- Battery up to 6 hours of uninterrupted sound and up to 24 hours with the charging case.
- Dual microphones with beamforming technology for high quality calls.
- Class 1 Bluetooth® technology, which provides greater range and fewer interruptions
- Compatible with the Find function of iOS, which helps you find your headphones if you lose them.
- Compatible with Android right out of the box. With the Beats app for Android, you get enhanced features like one-touch pairing, custom controls, and fit testing.
- USB-C charging case.
- 6 months of free Apple Music for new users.
- Price for: Beats Fit Pro $229.95.
The new ones The Beats Fit Pro are now available in Europe both in the Apple Store and on the Beats website, and probably in a few days it will begin to reach the rest of the official distributors.
Related Topics: AirPods
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 dollars and without permanence