Apple devices have starred in fun, innovative, and other stories that can be described with many other adjectives. But for newer ones, there are plenty of extreme options.
As revealed, a celebrity in the UK took medication with his AirPods by mistake
AirPods for vitamins
TV host Kirstie Allsopp took to Twitter on Sunday saying:
“In other news, I just swallowed an AirPod while taking my vitamins, I don’t recommend it. I managed to get it out without going to the hospital, but I have a very sore throat.”
In other news, I just swallowed an AirPod while swallowing my vitamins, I don’t recommend it. I managed to put it back in place without having to go to the hospital, but my throat really hurts. 🤮
-Kirstie Allsopp (@KirstieMAllsopp) June 26, 2022
According to Allsopp, she made herself vomit to expel the accessory.
Although this is not the first time that a user has found himself with one of these wireless headphones in his stomach, the presenter’s testimony has aroused suspicion.
So social media users accused her of making up the storywhile others suggested she made a ridiculous mistake, which she responded to with another post, comparing vitamins and AirPods.
See, not as dumb as some might say. pic.twitter.com/Gw0qSj8BOV
-Kirstie Allsopp (@KirstieMAllsopp) June 27, 2022
Previously, and in other circumstances, several users also ended up swallowing some of their AirPods
Fortunately, in no case did these episodes have any consequences on the health of the usersbut without a doubt they are an important warning of certain precautions that we must take, given their small size.
Related Topics: AirPods
Follow iPadízate to discover all the news from the Apple world