A few days ago, Apple officially announced WWDC 2021, one of the most important events of the year which will arrive this year in early June. Like every Apple keynote invitation, we already have some awesome WWDC 2021 wallpapers, but now you can! create a much more personal one with your own Memoji.
From iSpazio, they created a shortcut that creates a custom WWDC 2021 background with your own Memoji. And we think it’s interesting to share it, so we’ll teach you how to create it step by step.
How to have a personalized WWDC 2021 Memoji
This shortcut will create a wallpaper similar to the one Apple used to present its WWDC 2021, although we won’t get one as personal as this one in which even the glint from the glasses is visible. By the way, do these glasses mean anything and are they related to Apple Glass?
To get your custom WWDC 2021 background, follow these steps. Remember that third-party shortcuts must be enabled.
- Download the shortcut “MeWWDC21” and install it on your iPhone.
- Open the Notes app and write your favorite Memoji sticker and close the keyboard.
- Tap and hold the Memoji and tap Share.
- Now press the shortcut “meWWDC 2021”.
- Accept the different permissions and the background will be saved to your photo gallery.
@space”MeWWDC 2021″ from shortcuts.ispazio.net and do that magic 🪄 ## wwdc21 ## apple ## wallpaper ## wallpapers ## iphone ## shortcuts ## mewwdc ## mewwdc2021
♬ original sound – space
Remember if you want download the best wallpapers, we have amazing wallpaper collections for all your devices: iPhone, iPad, Mac or Apple Watch.