While large companies have their own departments for accounting, invoicing, human resources, etc., small businesses and freelancers waste a lot of their time doing manage your businessthe time they could spend cultivating it even more.
As technology advances, the digitization of documentation (forms, quotes, invoices, etc.), taxes and others has become a reality to which many companies have not yet adapted mainly for lack of knowledge. The solution to this problem is to use Nomo.
What is the Nomo?
Nomo is a platform intended for both SMEs and the self-employed that allows them manage your business comfortably and easily from your mobile, tablet or computer via your app or official site.
Thanks to Nomo, we can always have all our company documentation, budgets and invoices awaiting collection at hand, digitize expenses, not lose tickets, obtain the forecast of taxes payable and manage the accounting. . It also offers us advance payment of invoices.
In addition, they have a digital tax agency with which we can declare quarterly and annual taxes as well as to make unlimited consultations by phone, chat or e-mail.
What does Nomo offer us?
Regarding cost control, the application allows us scan them with a photo or send them by email to Nomo to take care of including them in our accounts. It also automatically creates the accounting books without cutting anything by hand.
It also allows us synchronize our bank account to view the balance in the application and associate each bank movement with the invoices that are issued to control expenses and income at any time and have the accounts always up to date.
Create and send quotes and invoices
One of the aspects that takes more time for SMEs and the self-employed is in the unlimited budgeting and invoicing, in addition to managing current expenses. With Nomo we can create and send quotes and invoices to our clients and we have immediate control of all charges instantly.
It also allows us to wear budget management we can automatically convert to invoices, so the invoicing process is a breeze.
When starting to work with Nomo, the user creates all products and services you usually bill, so that when carrying out quarterly declarations, this process takes only a few minutes, and not several hours of searching for documents, printing invoices, sending by mail …
In addition, depending on the customer, we can ask Nomo to anticipate loads, a quick way to get cash before bills expire and that will save us more of a headache.
Presentation and tax audit
With Nomo, we can configure the application to always have a real-time tax forecast that we have to pay every month and every quarter like VAT, income tax, as well as modules, direct quotes, supplier deductions, rent deductions, income deductions …
With their management service, you will forget to declare the taxes yourself since they do it for you (always after your review!) . So you can focus on growing your business without worrying about the end of the quarter.
If you have any questions, you can consult a manager through the application chat, from the website, by phone or by email. You can make unlimited consultations to resolve all your doubts without having to physically move.
Benefits of working with Nomo
- The first advantage that Nomo offers to the self-employed and to SMEs is the reduced time spent on paperworktime they can devote to continuing to grow their business.
- Mayor control of the whole company at present. At all times we know how our business is working, what invoices are awaiting collection, the budgets we have presented and what is awaiting response, the forecasts of expenses and tax payments …
- To be all information in digital format, we can consult it quickly and easily from any location and device, wherever you are.
- By calling on a consulting service, the self-employed and SMEs are always serene about the legality of your accounts, avoiding any errors or delays in payment with the financial penalties they entail …
- In big cities, consultants are not always close to business. Thanks to Nomo, you will take over the management in you smartphone.
What platforms is Nomo available on?
To access all the digital content that Nomo offers us, all you need is a smartphone and the Nomo application, available for iOS and Android, access from its website Nomo also offers a desktop application
With the mobile app we can know at all times how our business is working, account status, payment forecasts … The application also allows us to contact an advisor via the Nomo chat, a phone call or an email.
The Nomo app for iPhone (which you can download for free on this link), requires iOS 12 At a minimum, while the version for macOS requires the latest version currently available on the market, macOS 11 Big Sur. Also, if you have one of Apple’s newer M1 processor managed PCs, the desktop app is fully supported.
How much does Nomo cost?
Nomo provides all freelancers and SMEs two subscription plans in monthly or annual payment terms.
- Standard package: The standard plan allows the self-employed to manage the whole business without a consulting service with which to resolve the doubts we have regarding taxes, transactions, banking operations … that is to say that ‘it includes creating budgets and invoices, controlling expenses and taxes, as well as adding and unifying your banks and reconciling movements with invoices.
- Premium package: The Premium Plan includes everything that the Standard Plan offers us in addition to the management service that we explained previously.
If we are not sure whether the service offered by Nomo meets our needs, we can try it completely free for 15 days. Once these 15 days have elapsed, we can choose to contract the following plans:
For the self-employed
- Standard package for 7.85 dollars / month in annual payment or 9.90 dollars in monthly payment.
- Premium plan for 31.90 dollars / month in annual payment or 39.90 dollars in monthly payment.
- Standard package for 17.91 dollars / month in annual payment or 19.90 dollars in monthly payment.
- Premium plan at 134.91 dollars / month in annual payment or 149.90 dollars in monthly payment.