A few days ago, LG announced Velvet, LG's first mobile phone to show a change in the company's strategy. The port arrives to replace the LG G range, a historical range born in 2012 and for years to showcase the good that the South Korean company has done.
This range has never played a major role in its launch, but it is of good quality, and that is that from the next year until the prices of these terminals go down dramatically, the trend we have seen is from the original model to the last Generation. And one year more, history repeats itself.
LG G8S is the cheapest cell phone you can buy today
There comes a time when you are looking for high quality software, LG flagging from last year is an excellent opportunity. That time has come, and the fact that the LG G8S has steadily dropped to 341 euros, the patient classifies it as the cheapest cell phone that it deserves. We loved it when we were able to try the mobile.
In terms of performance, it is a storage space with Snapdragon 855, 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal storage. It's one of the few cell phones the premium They have a headphone jack, in addition to having IP 68 certification and wireless charging, features that are usually not available at this price range.
LG G8S Review: Outstanding in multimedia and delivers on everything else
We tested the LG G8S for a few weeks, a cell phone that meets what it needs to do and stands out in the multimedia category.
- LG G8S Best:
- It is one of the few special phones made for sound: high quality headphone jack, 3D audio effects on headphones and microSD for carrying all the music with you.
- The screen is huge in terms of quality. It was the best deal when it cost twice as much, and at this price no mobile has a panel with such quality.
- Excellent video recording.
- Wireless Charging and IP Water Block 68.
- And worst of all:
- It is one step behind the styles, with a fingerprint reader and a large notch.
- The notch maintains facial recognition and an on-air touch system that leaves it highly desirable.
- Although the customization layer has improved significantly, the LG G8S is about to be the room recommended for its updates, because it still has Android 9. Due to LG's policy, it will get Android 10 and 11, but delays in updates are there. And it is a good controversial point.
LG G8S for 341 euros.
- The body
- Dimensions: 155.3 x 76.6 x 7.9 mm
- Weight: 180 grams
- Colors: Mirror Blue and Mirror Black
- Type: OLED
- Dimensions: 6.21 inch, 18.7: 9
- Resolution: 2248 x 1080 (FullHD +)
- The main features
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 855
- Operating system: Android 9.0 Pie
- Contents: 128 GB
- RAM: 6 GB
- Back: 13 Mpx Wide angle + 12 Mpx primary sensor + 12 Mpx telephoto
- Earnings: 8 Mpx & TOF
- WiFi 802.11ac
- Bluetooth 5.0
- Eagle FM
- GPS | GLONASS
- USB Type 3.1 C
- Fingerprint reader
- Accelerometer, gyroscope, proximity sensor, compass and barometer
Note: Some of the store links in this article contain affiliate code. Through them you support our work while ensuring that they are reliable and certified stores. You will not pay more and we do not allow our neutrality in the selection of links.
Leave a Reply