The long-awaited Black Friday is about to arrive. However, this Black Friday is no longer as special as it was years ago when prices were concentrated only on Fridays. Now the thousands of companies, businesses, small businesses and almost all stores spend all week with small discounts to get to this Friday the 25th to offer their maximum discounts to start Christmas shopping. Apple also has its particular Black Friday which will be spread over 4 days. Instead of offering direct discounts, Apple offers gift cards up to 250 dollars depending on the product we buy.
Apple’s Black Friday is coming with gift cards for device purchases
Apple’s Black Friday starts tomorrow Friday, November 25, the official day when millions of discounts are offered around the world. However, Apple’s special days will be extended by four days until November 28. Although writing and mentioning the name ‘Black Friday’ is avoided, it is clear that these special purchases are linked to these dates.
Black Friday and Macs
Apple has not offered direct discounts on its products in this promotion for a long time. The discount is made indirectly, on its website, offer the user a gift card (Apple Gift Card) of a higher or lower amount depending on the product we purchased. We can use this gift card to make purchases throughout the Apple ecosystem and also to purchase products later.
Gift cards for certain products decided by Apple
These are the gift card amounts depending on the product purchased:
- iPhone: $50 gift voucher for the purchase of an iPhone 13, iPhone 13 mini, iPhone 12 or iPhone SE.
- iPad: $50 gift voucher with the purchase of an iPad Air, iPad (9th generation) or iPad mini.
- mac: gift card up to $50 for the purchase of a MacBook Air, MacBook Pro, Mac mini or iMac.
- apple watch: $50 gift voucher with the purchase of an Apple Watch SE.
- AirPods: Gift card up to $75 with purchase of AirPods Pro (2nd Gen), AirPods (2nd Gen), AirPods (3rd Gen) with Lightning Charging Case or AirPods Max.
- Accessories: Gift card up to $50 with the purchase of a Magic Keyboard for iPad Pro or iPad Air, a Smart Keyboard Folio, an Apple Pencil (2nd generation) or a MagSafe dual charger.
- Beats: Gift card up to $50 with the purchase of a Studio3 Wireless, Solo3 Wireless, Powerbeats Pro, Beats Fit Pro, Beats Studio Buds or Beats Flex.
As you can see, many of the new products that are causing a stir right now are being left behind. Like the iPhone 14 or the iPad Pro. Apple offers this small incentive to users who want to buy some of their devices.
Don’t forget that the offer is valid between November 25 and 28 and that the gift card is obtained with the purchase of a certain product. This same card can be used for future purchases by following the necessary steps. On another side, This promotion is not combinable with Apple Employee Program rates, special corporate rates, or university rates.