Usually, when we want to sign in to a website from Android or have to fill in some information, we have to enter it manually. The process itself is not complicated, but repeating it every time something heavy is sometimes done. In this kind of situation, we can use an auto-generated function. Because of this we will not always enter passwords.
The default function is known by many users, because we often use it on our computer. We can too use it on our Android phone, so you don't have to enter passwords manually. We show you how this function worked on the phone.
How do you know if my passwords are ripe after hack?
If you are in doubt about the security of your passwords and want to know whether it has returned you to a breach or security breach, there are tools for this.
How to enable auto-completion on Android
The concept of finite element is Google stores your login information, username and password, which you should use on a web page. So, the next time you sign in to your account from your Android phone, you can use this function and you won't have to manually enter this data. As Google has previously stored them securely.
To use it on the phone, we have to use it first, because it is automatically activated on it. This function may be on another phone, such as Auto Fill or Auto Fill. Depending on your layer, the name is different. The steps to continue to activate are the following:
- Open the phone settings.
- Install System.
- Access the Language and Text input section.
- Press multiple settings.
- Enter auto-fill / auto-fill.
- Select the password management system you use or select Google (the one you want).
To make this feature work on Android, it is better to have a password manager, where all are stored safely. The selection of password managers is wide, so we can use whatever we want to take advantage of the full functionality on Android. There are options like LastPass, Firefox LockBox or Smart Lock.
How to create secure passwords for your online accounts
Do you want to have strong passwords for your accounts? Find the guidelines you must follow to have passwords that are hard to crack.
The advantages and disadvantages of using it
As with all functions we use on our phone, use auto-completion on Android It produces a series of advantages and disadvantages, which is important to consider before making a decision to use it over the phone. Or that they can help us in this decision, as to whether it is better or not to use it in our particular situation.
- Discover passwords: The biggest benefit to this is that you don't have to enter a password every time we enter a website. It makes the login process faster and easier for the user.
- Compatible with all managers: Autocomplete on Android works with the Google app, but we can use it with all kinds of password managers, making it easy for all users.
- Always updated: If at any time you change your account password, it will be reset, so you don't have to worry about anything and you have to enter this password manually.
- It helps you not to repeat passwords: You don't need to remember every time you log in, you won't have to use the same passwords for your accounts, which increases their security.
How to recover passwords stored on your Android device
Your Android phone automatically saves a large portion of the passwords you use in applications, websites … Do you want to access all those passwords?
- Doubts about security or privacy: For most users it's not a very safe or private thing, because your buttons can end up smashing sometimes, this danger exists. So there is some risk.
- No 2-step verification: In most cases, using the autocomplete feature allows you to sign in faster, or with more account security, which is essentially 2-step verification. It is not always possible, even though this is something that is used. But not having this option undermines account security.