If the Google Pixels are able to detect an accident to make an emergency call at the moment, in Android mobiles with the latest version, it can be added vital medical information for emergency services they can have it on hand in an emergency.
But our Android mobile needs this we include this information ourselves. And it is here that we are going to show you how to present it and what you need, because we are facing one of the best news of Android version 12.
Addition of medical information for emergencies
First, we will show you the steps for enter each data Thanks to an interface that will soon be available on many Android phones when upgrading to Android 12; We have the case of Samsung, the same Xiaomi or a burgeoning brand like Realme.
- We are going to Settings> Security and emergencies.
- Here we go to medical information.
- The next screen will be an automatic screen that will recommend adding emergency contacts, so that they can be called by other people and thus call them without having to unlock the device.
- We can add one or just go to the next screen by clicking on Jump.
- We are now in front of the complete list of medical information.
- Here we will see our name, we can enter blood type and allergies What we have.
- As we can add medication, address, medical notes or if we are organ donor.
- From this list we will see that only the blood group and the organ donor offer us a list to choose from among different options.
- Click on Done.
Now all that the information is stored locally on the phone, so there is no need to worry about it reaching third parties.
How to display this information in an emergency
But the important thing comes now, since we already have all the information entered, but It must be shown in this moment of urgency in which we will be assisted.
- After giving Done, we notice that there is a window that allows us change the setting for emergency situations
- We click on modify this parameter.
- we will see what is active by default in our case. This way, we will allow access to this information if emergency services need it.
Add emergency contacts
As we mentioned before and we will say it again, this list that we are going to configure these will be contacts that you can call without having to unblock the cellphone.
- Return to the main menu of Security and emergencies.
- We choose Emergency contacts.
- Click on Add contact.
- Our contact list appears and we add your relatives or family members.
- Se the will send a message to each contact to let them know that you have become an emergency contact.
- We confirm and ready.
SOS emergency mode
This mode is important to know how it works, because press the power button five or more times, a series of actions will be initiated on our phone.
Logically, this SOS emergency mode is intended for cases where we feel our life is in danger and we want to inform the police immediately.
- We go back to Settings> Security and emergencies> SOS emergency.
- We activate it in the button.
- Enabled, the moment we press the power button five or more times, an alarm will start sounding.
- You can also configure these three actions:
- One would be call emergency services like the police.
- Other share information with contacts previously selected emergency calls.
- Record a video.
We will have it already configured in this mode so that with 5 consecutive presses of the power button it will start ringing and the configured actions will be performed.
An Android mobile that allows you to enter medical information, configure contacts or even activate this SOS mode available from Android 12 in one of the brands that will be updated soon.
it may interest you
Follow the topics that interest you
Leave a Reply