If you’ve ever made a typing mistake, we’ll give you some helpful tips on how to fix it quickly.
When We write with our iPhone or iPad a note, text message or the like, we usually commit errors or we accidentally deleted everything we wrote.
If you didn’t know, you can to cancel the last things you wrote or deleted. If you already knew this, did you know that there is at least four ways different to do?
The continuation the weary we explain everything:
shake to undo
It is perhaps one of old ways to cancel the text we typed. Apple introduced it several years ago, especially in 2009.
You may have discovered this option without wanting when you write and you move the phone abruptly or you never saw it because you have it disabled.
Able utilize This function :
1. open app Setting in you iPhone or iPad.
2. Click on Accessibility.
3. In the part of Physical and motor skillsclick on To touch.
4. button down shake to undo he should be activated con color green.
Tap with three fingers to undo text
At this point we need to explain two different ways to undo text errors by tapping with your fingers on your iPhone or iPad screen.
1. when you write press twice on your iPhone or iPad screen with three fingers.
2. In the top of the screen you will have an option to cancel.
3. haz Click on on it and it will collapse.
In many Apple apps (and even others), you can open a bar top of the screen by pressing three fingers.
In this bar you can find different options such as undo, cut, paste or redo.
These options come activated as standard and you don’t have to go to a menu to use them.
Swipe three fingers across the screen to cancel
Another option similar to the previous one is swipe three fingers
1. put three fingers on the screen.
2. Drag them to the left rapidly.
3. You will see a message from to cancel near the top of the screen.
4. Yes it is impulsethe last thing you wrote will be undone.
Advice: If you want to redo the text drag these three fingers to the right in the same way.
Hope these tips were helpful and you learned something new that you didn’t know before. If you make a typing error, you know you have four different ways to cancel typed text.
Related Topics: tutorials
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 dollars and without permanence
Table of Contents