Samsung and its One UI interface allow countless ways to customize your smartphone, either by changing currency or by changing the lock screen. It is also possible to customize the look of the smartphone as it is enough to download a new theme, use it, so that the mobile is completely different. You can too Easily create new themes with Samsung's most curious app: Theme Park.
The app we're talking about is part of the Good Lock compendium, Samsung's own series of apps, unless it's official, the company no longer distributes in all areas. Therefore, you will not be able to access the app either through Google Play or through the Gray Store; however available in Apk format. And it's very helpful, as you'll see below.
Create new themes with theme Park
Samsung has an app store, besides offering apps and games, It also has wallpapers and themes. From there it's easy to change the look of the phone completely, but there's an easy way to customize your Samsung in a simple way: with Theme Park or Theme Park.
This app is part of Good Lock, as we mentioned. Ideal for mobile phones with One UI and Android 9 Pie at least. You can also download it from this link to Apk Mirror. Once you have it, you can create your own phone themes, it's really easy:
- Open Theme Park once you have installed Apk. It is a protected file and signed by Samsung.
- Click Design a New Team and select an image from your gallery: it will be a desktop background with an eye that will create the colors chosen by the theme for the theme.
- Once the image is selected (it can be taken with the camera or any domain you uploaded to your mobile phone), Theme Park will create a photo sync theme.
- You can cut an image to align it with a wallpaper: just click on it.
- When you click on the style (in the lower case), you'll see that you have a different color combination for notifications and notifications. The first one is the default, but you can choose another design. This will apply to every phone.
- In Icon you have the option of selecting the shortcut frame color (Tray; you can re-activate it) and what the subtitle will be (Label color).
- Once you find the theme theme, simply click the last icon, at the top right of the screen.
- Once saved, the new theme will be in My themes, within Wallpaper and themes, in your Samsung settings. Go there, choose your creation and use it: you'll have made your phone the way you like.
This is the easiest way to customize any Samsung because you do not have to have experience designing or engaging when selecting different phone features: Theme Park will be faced with choosing the best combination of colors based on the background wall you choose. The good thing is that you download your favorite wallpaper and create a theme for it: you will get the best results. And without having to download themes separately.