How to restart or reset your Airpods Max? The process is simple and we explain it below.
The Airpods Max are Apple’s premium headphones, combining sleek design, active noise cancellation and excellent music quality. But, this device is not without problemsbecause it is possible that they have defects and do not work correctly.
As always with electronic devices, factory reset or hard reset They can fix these bugs without going to an Apple Store, and here’s how you can do it.
How to Factory Reset Airpods Max
Despite the constant updates that Apple releases for its Premium earphones, the devices are not free from connection problems or some functions do not work properly, hence the most common is that the battery does not last
Before you ship them with Apple, you should know that most issues with Airpods Max fixed by factory restoringand the truth is that it’s a pretty simple process:
- Charge the Airpods Max before doing the process to avoid issues.
- Simultaneously press the Digital Crown and the sound control button.
- Hold them down for a period of 15 seconds. You will see the light next to the charging port turn orange then white.
- Release the buttons immediately.
After doing this process, the device must be reconnected to the iPhone or iPad, as well as in the iCloud account. After completing these steps, try again if the headset works and the issues have been resolved.
How to Restart Airpods Max
If you don’t want to completely reset your Airpods, you can restart them or, as Apple mentions, “turn them off”. Although it won’t work in all cases, this step is recommended as the first option or simply for those who want to fix lags or recalibrate the battery:
- Simultaneously press and hold the Digital Crown and Sound Control buttons.
- You must hold it down for less than 12 seconds.
- Once the light flashes orange, immediately release the buttons and the Airpods will have restarted completely.
If you keep pressing the buttons, your headphones will reset as we explained in the first part of the text. Restarting the device may be the quicker and slightly safer option to be able to fix the most common Airpods Max problems.
Ultimately, We recommend that you always keep your headset up to date, having the automatic update option enabled. Each update tends to fix some common issues so you don’t have to do a factory reset. If the issues are not resolved, it is recommended that you take them to an Apple Store for a full examination.
Related Topics: AirPods
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 dollars and without permanence
Leave a Reply