Contacts we have on our phone They can be stored in several locations. We can choose to keep them on our phone, SIM or we can use our Google account. This last option is very popular, as it has many benefits that make it particularly comfortable. You may have made that decision.
If you had move your contacts to your Google account, show you how. It is very easy to copy contacts from your SIM card to your account, so that you can have it as needed, as it makes it easy to find or restore them.
How to recover deleted contacts on Android
Have you deleted or lost contacts on your Android phone? Find out how you might have received them over the phone.
Move your Google Account contacts
The process itself is simple, without being able to choose if we want to copy either move all contacts to your Google account
- Open the phone app.
- Access your contacts.
- Click on the top three points.
- Enter settings.
- Enter the Import / Export category.
- Click Import from the SIM card option.
- Select the contacts you want to move.
- Click Import.
- Select an option for your Google account.
With these steps we have you've moved your contacts to a Google account. The process itself is not as problematic as you can see. This way we will also have contacts available on that account, which can be very easy for users for many reasons.
How to create a backup of contacts so you don't lose your SIM
If your contacts on the SIM card it's time to back up. You can copy them to your Google account or save them to a file on your PC.
Why move them to your Google account
If this process pleases users on Android it is because it produces a series of clear benefits. Copying your Google Account contacts is not only easy, but it can help us in many situations. The reasons for being relocated are the following:
- Avoid losing contacts: If the SIM is damaged or broken, you lose all the contacts stored in it. The advantage of having them on your Google account is that they will never be lost. They are stored in the cloud, so whatever happens on your SIM or phone, you'll always have access.
- There is no space limit: The SIM can be full, as some contacts are required from time to time. If you transfer your contacts to a Google account, you won't have to worry about space. You'll be able to have all the people on that account, without removing your contacts from it.
- Sync between devices: If you have more than one phone call or are using a tablet with that Google account, you can sync your contacts between them. So they will be available on those devices.
- Access to any app: Even from your computer you can access your contacts. It can be comfortable if you don't have your phone at any time and need someone else's phone number. By entering this link and signing in you can see them all.
- You can export and return them: If you lost contacts on your phone or bought a new one, you can export your contacts from a Google account to a new phone. So you will not need to rely on having them on the SIM, if you have changed the number again it is no longer possible, and you will not rely on the phone.