Google Stadia is not your only option if what you want is right play console titles from your Android phone. Microsoft has finally released the first version of Xbox Console Broadcast, an in-game video app to broadcast is intended for users of the Xbox platform.
And, unlike Stadia or Microsoft's Project xCloud itself, this platform allows run yours and install games for mobile, it is transferred directly from the Xbox console.
Besides this, a The state is a very exciting place, that any Xbox console user and Android device – whether tablet or smartphone – can use it from today as long as the series of requirements are met.
Play your Xbox titles from your mobile phone
What do you need
- Become a member of Xbox Insider and have an Xbox One within Xbox One Update Preview (you can join the official Xbox website)
- Android phone or tablet with version equal to or greater than 6 for 6 with Bluetooth 4.0 connection
- Xbox One Bluetooth controller
- Microsoft account with Xbox profile and fast internet connection
Once you meet the requirements, you can now start playing your Xbox titles from your Android smartphone. To do so, you must simply follow these steps:
Download the Xbox Game Streaming Preview app from the Play Store
Sign in and associate your Xbox One.
Follow the wizard's steps, which will check out features such as the Internet, or when the console and remote are ready. Make sure you meet the following requirements:
- NAT type: Turn on or off
- Upload bandwidth: at least 4.75 Mbps required, 9 Mbps recommended
- Wi-Fi network: 5 GHz
- Network latency: 125 milliseconds or less required, recommended 60 or less
- Console settings: Instant power in mode must work
And that's all. Now you can do it enjoy titles such as Giya 5, Foriza Horizon 4 and other endless Xbox games, directly from your Android phone or tablet. Keep in mind, of course, that streaming games are possible use a good portion of your mobile data rate, and it's probably best to play when the phone is connected to a Wi-Fi network, unless you have a contract for unlimited data or a large amount gigas roaming
Join our channel Phone day highlights and best Android deals!
Join our Telegraph Channel
About Christian Collado
Growth Editor at Andro4all, specializing in SEO. I am studying software development and writing about technology, especially about the Android world and everything related to Google since 2016. You can follow me On Twitter
My work group: