One of the novelties brought by iOS 16 is the possibility of schedule an email to be sent from the Mail app from our iPhone or iPad. A most interesting resource that allows us to write and prepare the shipment so that it reaches its recipient at the most opportune time.
This message will be sent tomorrow
Scheduling an email to be sent in Mail from iOS 16 or iPadOS 16 is very simple. the same system offers us several programming options
- We open the application Mail on our iPhone or iPad running iOS 16 or iPadOS 16.
- We are preparing the draft.
- We hold down the submit button.
- We choose between Send now, Send 21:00 tonight
- In the latter case, we select the delivery date as well as the precise time and press OKAY.
In the same delivery schedule dialog, Apple informs us that “Email will be sent from this device at the time specified below. To do this, make sure the device is connected“.
Messages scheduled to be sent appear in the mailbox send later from the list of mailboxes. There we can see all scheduled messages. To see the content of the message, just touch it, while to change the delivery time we can touch the button Edit next to the scheduled date.
The truth is that it is a very simple, yet very versatile system. Thanks to the fact that we can schedule the shipments, we will ensure that the message arrive exactly when it suits us best. An essential resource in more than one situation.