Getting lost in the system settings can be fun or stressful, depending on how much we like to make the phone yours. There is no doubt that Android offers a huge number of opportunities when adjusting the appearance of the devices; when the manufacturers joined later on after submitting their repairs. Usually secrets, like Xiaomi, for example.
The Chinese manufacturer imports a large amount of
Settings, menus and options in MIUI, your custom layer, but not everything is easily accessible from there it's usually important to write codes to gain access. Although there is a simple and easy way to have an almost universal & # 39; s button & # 39 ;: Hidden settings for MIUI, the Swiss military knife for hidden menus.
Switch apps, activate private DNS and more
The Xiaomi MIUI layer incorporates a large number of system menus and configuration options not available in standard settings. Many of these options can be changed after encoding in the phone app, also hidden in other system menus. And with the app MIUI Hidden Settings It is possible to achieve a good amount of settings.
Naturally, the first thing to do is install the app from Google Play. This is free, cannot be purchased within the app and other ads.
MIUI Hidden Settings
MIUI Hidden Settings is an operating system that runs throughout Xiaomi with its own custom layer, MIUI. Although yes, not all functions will be available since, depending on the model, Xiaomi will have installed one or the other
Let's take a look at some of the hidden options you can sign in with:
- Manage applications. You are the manager of the classic Android app. With it you can access all the installed apps, both system and download. And you can directly disable the majority to remain inactive.
- Advanced search. As its name implies, it is a high quality search engine that lets you find the settings of your Android app that Xiaomi hides in MIUI.
- Configure modem. If your phone is active, you will have the option of changing certain parameters of your Internet connection.
- Notification log. With this setting you have the option of accessing the Android notebook with all the information the apps have announced.
- Device details and tests. System menu showing advanced information about the device and its connection.
- Hardware Testing. This program menu is very simple to know if something doesn't work on the phone. List all the items included and allow for each test.
- Signal Testing. System tool for monitoring phone status.
- Fingerprint sensor testing. As the name implies, it allows you to evaluate your student's fingerprint performance.
- Private DNS. Xiaomi hides access to the private DNS menu, an option Google introduced with Android 9 Pie. It's also good to make your connection anonymous, speed up or block ads on the phone: you have to type a DNS server address that meets your requirements. Like 188.8.131.52 for CloudFlare.
- Battery performance. To access the battery consumption menu, a option hidden from other Xiaomi.
- Duration of application. Do you want to know how much time you spent each request and when did you last? This menu tells you.
- Phone details. Full phone details. This menu is available under & # 39; Device Information & Testing & # 39;
- Desert case. Game hidden in Android.
- Marshmallow land. Another subtle game for Android, similar to Flappy bird.
In addition to all of these hidden menus, MIUI's Hidden Settings provides information about Xiaomi software and software by clicking the icon below, which is a phone call. The icing on the huge cake of options that you can easily reach using just the system.