The identity certificate from the tax administration is essential to carry out the formalities with the administration such as the income tax declaration 2021. Now that only one week left until the deadlinelet’s review how to install this digital certificate on our iPhone so that we can make the declaration as soon as possible.
How to install the digital certificate on our iPhone
These digital identity certificates are obtained directly from the National Currency and Stamp Factory and the Currency (FNMT-LCM) and we can install them on our iPhone to carry out the procedures in a very simple way. in this walkthrough We assume that we already have the certificate
Fulfill these requirements we will install the digital certificate on the iPhone in order to use it. The steps for this are as follows:
- We locate the certificate, from the application Foldersand we touch it to open it.
- If we are asked where we want to install it, we choose iPhone(o iPad).
- In the opinion of uploaded profile we touch Close.
- We open the application Settings on our iPhone or iPad.
- At the top, under our name, we tap on uploaded profile.
- we touch install.
- We enter the password of our iPhone or iPad.
- If we see a notice that The profile is not signed we touch install and confirm by replaying install.
- We enter the certificate password.
- we touch Next.
- We press OKAY.
And that’s all. Now the digital certificate is ready to use on our iPhone, just like we can install it on our iPad or Mac. we can perform
A certificate that, unlike the [email protected] PIN systems that we use on the iPhone, allows us to gives a higher level of access, which allows us to carry out certain procedures that, otherwise, we would have to do in person. A very interesting resource that, as we have seen, we can use from our iPhone in a very simple way.