We can say that we are already in the middle of summer. And summer in the world of Apple news, unless you have the surprise of new products in August (I’m telling you, it’s very unlikely), is rather flat: betas after betas and rumors about new iPhone 13 and Apple Watch Series 7 already close. .
So it’s time to relax and review some comments that the media around us have said on the apple mark. We start our One More Thing every Saturday.
IPhone comparisons and “dummies”
- We start with a MacRumors video in which Compare AirPods Pro to New Beats Studio Buds:
- MacStories took a look at Transloader 3
- In The Verge, they didn’t want to wait for stable releases and released a video with a iOS 15 and iPadOS 15 “pre-scan”
- Marques Brownlee also comments iPad 15, commenting that their expectations of the system were higher:
- In this other video, AppleInsider mentions eight features of Apple devices that they believe deserve more attention:
- And we end with another video from AppleInsider, where they created some units dummy iPhone 13 to see what they look and feel in your hands: