You can see the pre-keynote atmosphere: last minute rumors are appearing, the press is preparing for the broadcasts, as we aptly titled last week’s podcast, we are in the calm before the storm. Although the event does not happen, like every Saturday, we can take a look at what has been talked about the most in other specialized media
- We start with MacRumors, where they have a video with their predictions on Tuesday’s event:
- 9to5Mac also has its predictions on video:
- The AppleInsider team has an interesting video in which they discuss how we can improve Apple Watch activities using shortcuts:
- In Teknautas, they also wonder what surprises we can see during the event of the 20.
- In MacStories, they comment Car thing, Spotify’s new hardware accessory to fight CarPlay. It’s also worth reading their review of Quinn Nelson’s premium home automation using HomeKit.
- Apple is not the only company that can locate your lost iPhone: From Hypertextual, they explain that it is now also possible to achieve it using Google Assistant.
- We close with our neighbors and colleagues from Engadget, who analyzed the new Apple Watch competitor with One Plus:
Keep in mind that Tuesday’s event will start at 7:00 p.m., although In Applesfera, we will offer you a special follow-up it will start a little earlier. We will reveal all the details of this follow-up very soon.