The following type of Xiaomi layer is now fully developed: once MIUI 11 is completed, MIUI 12 is in a state of betas. And precisely in that beta where they found many hidden functions: from controlling the screen refresh rate to a new way to avoid distractions.
News about new mobiles is a common occurrence in Xiaomi as the product offers regular releases. But software also always comes from endless evolution, that MIUI is one of those platforms that always adds new functions. And since MIUI 12 is now available in early Chinese betas, We know some of the functions that will be released with the new version of the layer. They are currently not popular, but they do focus on improving personalization and screen visibility.
MIUI 12 improves screen control
Mobile screens have not only grown by inches, their refresh rate has gone up. With improved research on gaming performance, panels have risen more often than the usual 60 Hz, as in the case of the new Xiaomi Mi 10., the company is producing the next version of MIUI, a development expects more screen control. This is evidenced by some of the hidden functions found in MIUI 12.
Twelve Chinese MIUI beta's have already been tested. The appearance of the layer is not as varied as usual, but it accumulates some changes to give the user more options. This was confirmed by What's New on your YouTube channel: the video showed some of the work Xiaomi has hidden the MIUI 12 layer and they are in development.
- New mode of screen flicker combat. MIUI 12 will give the user the option to use the & # 39; anti flicker mode & # 39; or anti-flicker mode, a function that improves the appearance of the screen at very low light. Also, this mode provides some control of the screen refresh rate: MIUI 12 can provide frequency control on mobile phones at speeds greater than 60 Hz.
- Screen time. MIUI 12 Digital Wellbeing will provide screen time for each application and hourly, daily and weekly sessions.
- & # 39; Focus mode & # 39; new. MIUI 12 will prevent distractions with the new focus mode. The coat will provide less time between 20 minutes and 3 hours.
These are new hidden functions that have been discovered, but they are not the only ones to be introduced by MIUI 12 in relation to MIUI 11. Some of the already mature ones are:
- New navigation bar and line gestures. MIUI 12 will use Android 10's navigation, including swap between apps by moving the new bottom bar of the bar.
- Enhanced multitasking. In addition to better navigation and touch, the MIUI 12 will make it easier to switch between the latest open-source apps.
- Black mode for all applications. The following type of layer will allow forcing black mode on all applications.
- Notification filtering. Xiaomi plans to increase privacy by offering so many options for its management. It will also include a good notification filter to bring yourself together and improve your organization.
We don't know when the MIUI 12 will come in handy on all Xiaomi phones, but the most logical thing is that it will be distributed according to Android 11, even if it's stable, back in the summer of 2020; except that means MIUI 12 is accessible to all Xiaomi with an update to Android 11. The beta is available in China on some product type phones.
Track | Gizmochina