We’re not finding out anything new if we say the iPhone SE (2020) is the cheapest Apple mobile you can buy. It’s a real bargain, and if Android offered this performance for 489 $, we would say that it is the best quality / price ratio.
Well, if you are thinking of getting a unit, be aware that during Black Friday you can find deals like the one from MediaMarkt which allows you to buy the iPhone SE for only 399 $.
IPhone SE offer at $ 399 for Black Friday
The performance of the processor iPhone SE It is very close to that offered by the market leaders, which is not surprising considering that it is the A13 Bionic chip. Obviously he does not have the A15 Bionic du
The current prices of the iPhone SE (2020) in the apple web, depending on the configuration of each model, are as follows:
- iPhone SE 64 GB (2020): 489 $
- iPhone SE 128 GB (2020): 539 $
- iPhone SE 256 GB (2020): 659 $
This way, and according to the current offer, you would benefit from a discount of around 15% from its regular price. At AmazonThere is also a discount on the model with 256 GB, where you can buy it for a final price of 629 $.
On paper, it is possible that the cameras of the iPhone SE don’t catch your eye, with only one lens in front and behind, plus a few pretty basic megapixel counts. Certainly, its bokeh effect works wonders, ensuring good quality in unfavorable lighting conditions.
IPhone SE 2020 Specifications
- 4.7-inch display (1334 x 750 @ 326 ppi)
- 625 night brightness, 1400: 1 contrast, True Tone
- IP67 resistance to water and dust
- A 13 Chip Bionic Processor
- 64 GB / 128 GB / 256 GB storage
- 12 MP rear camera (f / 1.8), rear camera with flash, portrait mode, 4K video
- 7 MP front camera (f / 2.2), portrait mode
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- Wireless charging
- No headphone jack (Lightning cable and headphones included)
- iOS 13 with Apple Pay
- Dimensions 138.4 x 67.3 x 7.3 mm
- 148 gram weight