The second-generation iPhone SE is dropping its price thanks to this limited offer at PCComponentes.
The second-generation iPhone SE is currently marking its historic minimum price. An offer limited to the white color which lowers the price of iPhone SE 2 at only 375 dollars. The changes with the third generation are quite small, they have the same design and only improve internally.
the The iPhone SE 2 is a great option if we find it at a price as low as this. It’s perfect for those who don’t need the latest but want a powerful, high-end device that will last for years. The iPhone SE 2 still has at least 5 years of updates. For 375 dollars it’s an amazing option.
It’s a spectacular offer, the same model of iPhone SE costs 100 dollars more on Amazon at the moment. A great device for many users who wish to have an iPhone without spending a lot of money.
iPhone SE specs
the The iPhone SE 2020 is positioned as a very interesting option
- A13 Bionic processor, the same processor as the iPhone 11 and 11 Pro.
- 12-megapixel camera, with portrait mode and all the benefits of computational photography thanks to the A13 Bionic, including the six vertical lighting effects and depth control of the latest iPhone.
- 7 megapixel front camera.
- Video recording up to 4k and 60 fps with stereo audio.
- Compatible with wireless charging and fast charging: 50% battery in 30 minutes.
- 1821mAh battery
- Wi-Fi 6 and Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity.
- 3 GB of RAM memory.
- 64 GB of internal storage.
- Touch ID to authenticate and use Apple Pay securely.
- Compatible with iOS15.
For 375 dollars This iPhone SE is an ideal option for those who do not need so many cameras, for the elderly or children or to use it as a second phone. It’s an iPhone with plenty of power and built to last for years.
Related Topics: Offers
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, iPadizate receives a commission.
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 dollars and without permanence