If you were looking for a MacBook with an M1 chip, the best option on the market right now is this MacBook Pro.
Macs with the M1 chip have changed the rules of the game and now you have the opportunity to get one of the best at a spectacular price. the MacBook Pro with M1 chip currently has a discount of more than 400 dollars on Amazon and it is positioned as one of the most recommended options at the moment.
The official price of the MacBook Pro with Apple’s M1 chip is 1,449 dollars, but right now you can get it for only 1,029 euro. It’s an absolutely spectacular discount that automatically makes this model the most recommended option on the market. If you want a MacBook for everything, this is your chance.
When Apple introduced the M1 chip, it was included in the MacBook Air and MacBook Pro, and admittedly, the differences were very few, making the MacBook Air more recommendable. For that price though, it’s now the MacBook Pro that’s most worth buying. Better screen, more battery and Touch Bar
MacBook Pro M1 Specifications
the MacBook Pro with M1 chip it’s a great laptop from Apple, lots of power, battery, and the only one that retains the Touch Bar. Here are its official specs:
- Apple-designed M1 chip with 8-core CPU, 8-core GPU and 16-core Neural Engine.
- Unified 8GB RAM to keep things fast and smooth.
- Ultra-fast SSD storage to open apps and files instantly.
- Active cooling system to maintain beastly performance
- Fanless design for ultra-quiet operation.
- 13.3-inch Retina True Tone display, 2560 x 1600 pixel resolution, wide color gamut (P3)
- Maximum screen brightness of 500 nits.
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processing for sharper video calls.
- Touch ID.
- Two Thunderbolt/USB 4 ports with USB-C connection.
- Battery life up to 20 hours.
Related Topics: Offers
This article suggests objective and independent products and services that may be of interest to readers. When the user makes a purchase through the specific links that appear in this news, iPadizate receives a commission.
Sign up for Disney+ for 8.99 dollars and without permanence