This year we’ve seen plenty of mobile launches in Europe, but few things have been as striking as the Poco X3 Pro, a more powerful version of the Poco X3 NFC that we analyzed last year.
This new model is reduced to a price that we have not seen so far in any store, although we are talking about the model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory.
169 dollars for an almost high-end mobile: Poco X3 Pro
The Poco X3 Pro was due to arrive in Europe at a price that started at 269.99 dollars, a cost that was cut almost in half.
The model with 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of internal memory, as they say, is now on Amazon for 169 dollars. This price is low even for a mid-range model, imagine for one using the Snapdragon 860.
You can buy it on Amazon for 169 dollars.
Amazon Prime Days are the perfect days for this type of shopping, but follow the tips for safe shopping.
If this model does not convince you, you have 12 other proposals for Android mobiles in this promotion as well as wireless headphones and smart watches.
POCO X3 Pro features
- Diagonal: 6.67 inches.
- Resolution: FullHD +.
- Refresh rate:
- Display: 120 Hz.
- Touch: 240 Hz.
- Technology: IPS.
- Gorilla Glass Corning Crystal 6.
- Processor: Snapdragon 860.
- Memory modes:
- 6 GB of RAM and 128 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- 8 GB of RAM and 256 GB of UFS 3.1 storage.
- Others: LiquidCool Technology 1.0 Plus dissipation technology.
- MicroSD: up to 1 TB.
- 48 Mpx main sensor.
- 8 Mpx ultra wide angle sensor.
- 2 Mpx depth camera.
- 2 Mpx macro.
- 20 MP front camera.
- Capacity: 5160 mAh.
- Fast charge 33W.
- USB-C port.
- Stereo speakers.
- High resolution audio certification.
- 3.5mm earphone jack.
- Measures: 165.3 x 76.8 x 9.4 mm.
- Weight: 215 grams.
- Side fingerprint reader.
- Colors: black, gold, blue.
- Android version: 11.
- Personalization layer: MIUI.