The iPhone 14, if Apple’s plans do not go well, should arrive in September, so there are still a few months to meet them officially. However, rumors and leaks already they revealed practically all of their official specs. And for this reason, we decided to make a comparison with previous models, starting with the iPhone 11 Pro.
If all is fulfilled, the iPhone 14 Pro will introduce many new features, and compared to the iPhone 11 Pro they will be a big change. We will therefore compare all the expected improvements.
iPhone 11 Pro vs iPhone 14 Pro: All the news and changes
It must be taken into account that there is two generations between and 3 years apart between these models, therefore, there are many new features, although some of them were already present in previous devices such as iPhone 12 Pro or iPhone 13 Pro. Here are the differences and improvements between iPhone 11 Pro and iPhone 14:
It is on the screen that we find many novelties if we compare the iPhone 11 Pro with the iPhone 14 Pro, many mojas of recent years are added to a single model:
- bigger screen: The iPhone 11 Pro has a 5.8-inch screen, while the iPhone 14 Pro will have a 6.1-inch screen.
- brighter screen: The 14 Pro display will have at least 200 nits more brightness.
- Promotion: Introduced in the iPhone 13 Pro, it enables variable refresh rate up to 120Hz for smoother scrolling.
- ceramic shield: Introduced in the iPhone 12 Pro, Ceramic Shield is 4 times stronger than the glass of the iPhone 11 Pro.
- screen always on– Rumors suggest the iPhone 14 Pro will feature an always-on display mode that shows the time, date, and new iOS 16 lock screen widgets.
- notch of sin: the end of the notch starts in the iPhone 14 Pro, which will have a double hole on the screen.
New The iPhone 14 Pro arrives with the A16 Bionic chip, for the A13 Bionic of the iPhone 11 Pro. Considering that the A15 chip in the iPhone 13 Pro is already up to 42% faster than the A13 chip, the performance should be further improved by the A16 chip in the iPhone 14 Pro.
Battery life improvements
The battery has been increased significantly and if the iPhone 13 Pro has 4 hours more video playback than the iPhone 11 Pro, hopefully this time we will have an even bigger difference in favor of the iPhone 14 Pro. Rumors suggest that the iPhone 14 could have even higher battery capacities.
iPhone 11 Pro users who upgrade to iPhone 14 Pro will get lots of camera improvements. We will have a larger 48-megapixel main camera with support for 8K video recording, an improved front camera with autofocus, increased optical zoom, sensor-shift image stabilization, macro mode, a cinema mode and ProRAW.
Moreover we must add LiDAR scannerwhich was introduced in the iPhone 12 Pro, and which provides faster augmented reality experiences and improved autofocus in low-light photos and videos.
Other Important Changes
In addition to these main new features, we will also find other very interesting changes:
- flat edges: The stainless steel frame of the iPhone 11 Pro has rounded edges and the iPhone 14 should have straight frames, as we have since the iPhone 12.
- 5G: iPhone 11 Pro is compatible with 4G networks, and from iPhone 12, all iPhones have 5G.
- MagSafe: iPhone 12 and later models feature MagSafe, a system that allows you to magnetically attach accessories to the back of the iPhone.
- Increased storageNote: The base iPhone 11 Pro had 64GB of storage, but the iPhone 14 Pro will have at least 128GB of base storage.
- Improved water resistanceNote: iPhone 11 Pro is waterproof to a depth of 4 meters for up to 30 minutes, while iPhone 12 Pro and all later models are waterproof to a depth of 6 meters for up to 30 minutes.
Related Topics: iPhone
Follow iPadízate to discover all the news from the Apple world