Recently, it was known that the Facebook Messenger app would be available on the Mac and now it's true. One of the most popular messaging apps in the world is already available in the Mac App Store.
Facebook Messenger Desktop is now available to all users
Facebook introduce it today its independent use of macOS and Windows applications. This desktop version is well designed to offer the same service as its mobile version. The same is true if users will hear that the same program that is brought to the desktop.
The company says that Last month there was a 100% increase in Messenger users in the web version.
Download Facebook Messenger
To download the Facebook Messenger Desktop you can go to the Mac App Store or the Microsoft Store. Installation is easy, when you open the program you can sign in with your Facebook account, by your email or phone number. A window will open in the browser to confirm your identity and you're done. You can start enjoying Messenger on your computer.
You can quickly become familiar with its interface and all its functions, which are:
• Group video calls on a larger screen. Stay in touch with family and friends, join a workout, or catch a happy hour.
• Easy to Connect You don't need to know someone else's email or phone number, as all your Facebook friends have Messenger.
• Communicate in many ways your conversations are easily accessible, and you can log in and out of the system while doing other things on your computer.
• Notifications You can receive notifications of new messages, so you can quickly find the desired conversation. But you control: you can choose to mute and undo notifications.
• Conversations are synchronized to mobile and desktop devices. You never miss a call or message, no matter what device you use.
• Everything you like about Messenger on the big screen. Includes black mode and GIFs.
Facebook has had some good news as a new black mode for its web version and has now released its desktop version of the messaging service. Perhaps it is to ease the tension that exists for many people when it is known that they have also collected information from ZOOM users. In the meantime pending further details of the situation and an evaluation of the quality of the new desktop Messenger are up to date with certain complaints.