April is just around the corner and Prime subscribers to Amazon can look forward to plenty of free content again in the new month via Prime Gaming. Among other things, there are eight full versions for the PC – including The Elder Scrolls.
From April 1st, Amazon Prime Gaming will again be offering fresh free game material for Prime subscribers. Amazon has planned a total of eight titles for you this time, which should captivate you for many hours in front of the screen. The most well-known representative is certainly the RPG epic The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion, which is available for you in the Game of the Year Edition Deluxe. With Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville and Monkey Island 2 there are also other well-known representatives or classics.
All free games at Prime Gaming in April at a glance (according to official information):
- The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion – Game of the Year Edition Deluxe – One of the best RPGs of all time, with a fantastically detailed world full of gameplay freedom and trend-setting graphics, tons of quests and exciting explorations.
- Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville – Take players to the outer fringes of Neighborville and back in the mad vegan conflict between rotting brain dead and native flora.
- Monkey Island 2 Special Edition: LeChuck’s Revenge – Pirate wannabe Guybrush Threepwood and his now zombified nemesis LeChuck return in LucasArts’ cult adventure.
- Nanotale – Typing Chronicles – In the spiritual sequel to the acclaimed Epistory, players take on the role of a young archivist cataloging the secrets and mysteries of a dying world in order to discover what exactly is wrong with the heart of the magic.
- Guild of Ascension – The tactical action RPG with roguelike elements combines turn-based combat with real-time combo systems. Players can forge weapons, befriend animals, and encounter strange creatures.
- Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion – As a loveable, trouble-making Turnip, evade taxes by solving plant-tastic puzzles, harvesting vegetables and fighting giant beasts – all to overthrow the corrupt vegetable government.
- Galaxy of Pen and Paper – Players can create their very own Game Master and RPG Party from 1999. The characters explore distant planets, fight strange aliens and save the galaxy in the era of modems and floppy disks.
- House of 1000 Doors: Family Secrets – On her journey to help the dead, Kate Reed is drawn into four incredible mysteries that will take her to worlds she never imagined.
In addition to the full versions, there is, as usual, exclusive in-game content for a whole range of current titles. These include, for example, drops for GTA Online, League of Legends, Red Dead Online or Valorant.
In addition, this time Amazon is also cooperating with cult developer Blizzard Entertainment to make the studio’s most popular classics more attractive for Prime members. In the coming months there will be regular new in-game content, including Overwatch or Hearthstone. Later, World of WarCraft or StarCraft: Remastered will also be served accordingly.
The following contents have already been confirmed in the course of the cooperation:
- Overwatch: From now through September 14, Prime members can claim Overwatch Hero Deals each month, earning a total of four Legendary Loot Boxes and three Standard Loot Boxes. The first Overwatch drop can be redeemed until April 27th, which contains a Legendary Lootbox and sweetens the latest season update for players.
- Hearthstone: Prime Gaming’s in-game content makes it easier to climb the Hearthstone leaderboards. There are deals every month through September 14th, giving players a total of four randomized Legendary Cards and three standard card packs for PC, Android, or iOS. The first drop can be redeemed until April 27th and will contain a random guaranteed Legendary card to coincide with the forthcoming launch of the Journey to the Sunken City expansion on April 12th.
You can find all offers as usual via gaming.amazon.com redeem.