Cyberpunk 2077 im Test-Video
We can do a whole lot of cool things in Cyberpunk 2077. We can fight fistfights, craft and optimize weapons and clothing, experiment with cyberware and skills, make the area unsafe with our wheels, drive races and much more.
Despite the many possibilities and ideas, there are still features that either didn’t make it into the game or that the community particularly wants. We have yours in our poll most requested features are brought together and now want to know from you by vote which feature is most important for you:
These features were originally planned, but didn’t make it into the game
As with any development, there are a number of features that were originally planned for the game but didn’t make it into the game for various reasons. We have listed them:
- U-Bahn-System: It was originally planned that you could take the subway through Night City and use it as a fast travel system. In the finished game, you can currently no longer use the subway and instead travel through Night City via the tourism terminal with loading screen.
- Wallrunning: Walking along walls has also been removed from the game. Laut dem Level-Designer Max Pears this was primarily a design decision.
- Techie play style: With the Techie class overlapping too much with the Netrunner class, the play style was removed from the game – and with it the ability to control the Flathead Spiderbot.
- Theft system: In Night City you can take anything that is not nailed down. Your theft goes unpunished by the police because it would have posed too much of a challenge for the developers in terms of the characters’ reactions and the effects on the story.
Elena explains in her column why features are being deleted and why this is often nothing to worry about:
more on the subject
CP 2077: Deleted features are no problem
- Transmog-System: Anyone who has already started playing cyberpunk will already know the problem: V doesn’t look really stylish if you only focus on the armor values of your clothing. Therefore a transmog system is essential. Our testers Dimi and Maurice also find this in their livestream.
- Change the appearance later: A similar notch is the desire to be able to change one’s appearance after the game has started. So far this is not possible, but could be submitted via patch or DLC. After all, you are allowed to redistribute Vs Specs for money if you have lost your skill – we explain how it works.
- Taxi service as a fast travel option: So far you can only travel fast through Night City via the tourism terminals. See an extremely elegant alternative Player on Reddit in the Delamain taxi service, which we also use in missions.
- Apartment-Upgrade: Although we are slowly working our way up in Night City, at no point can we buy a better apartment or improve our current accommodations. Here you could according to the community on Reddit start again.
One way to integrate such features into the game would be the previously announced free DLCs. You can find out everything about them and the Cyberpunk 2077 Season Pass here:
more on the subject
Cyberpunk 2077: Everything about free DLC and addons
If you have questions about existing features or need tips and guides on specific elements, we recommend that you take a look at our large guide overview. We’ll give you tips to get you started, help you to find love in the game or explain entire missions in the walkthrough if you get stuck:
But before you do that, quickly vote in our survey and tell us in the comments which features you are still missing and why exactly this one seems so important to you. We look forward to your answers.