If monday is a very difficult proof The daily of iGamesNews is fortunately there, faithful to the rendezvous, so that in a few minutes you can catch up on the news of the last 24 hours and forget the excesses of the weekend!
see also: The President of Sony Worldwide Studios puts down his console …across from
CD Projekt RED is finally going to reimburse Cyberpunk 2077 players … DOOM Eternal is finally arriving on Switch in portable mode, and Codemasters are being eaten by Electronic Arts because plans have changed: here is the menu for this new installment of The daily
La Quotidienne is every day at 6.30 p.m. (except on weekends)
You know it every day now 18h30you’ll find here (and on our YoutTube channel) Most of the news from the past 24 hours, as well as unusual images, the tests of the latest releases, not to mention excerpts of the gameplay from the oven, all of the tireless Alix (or Thomas) and his legendary good humor.
“Ralliez-vous La Quotidienne” (Henri F.)
The dailyThis is YOUR meeting. So do not hesitate to send us your comments on the news of the show or on Twitter with the #Every day.
That’s not all as we also offer you a Twitter poll every day on a specific fact or an important video game that you can reply to directly through blue bird’s social network!
Good view of everyone and TOMORROW!
Reminder of the menu and the question of the day
SUMMARY OF THIS ISSUE # 45:
- Cyberpunk 2077 : After the controversy over the current versions, CD Projekt RED offers to reimburse the players
- Game of the day: DOOM Eternal, yes but at the counter
- Question of the day : “Is Electronic Arts’ acquisition of Codemasters a good thing for you?”
- Video of the day : PS5: The President of Sony Worldwide Studios releases a video of his console …
SURVEY OF THE DAY “THE DAILY”
“Is Electronic Arts’ acquisition of Codemasters a good thing for you?”
– iGamesNews video games # PS5 #XboxSeriesX #Switch #PC (@iGamesNews) December 14, 2020
See you every day of the week at 6:30 p.m.!
Do you like iGamesNews Chronicles and Shows?
They exist thanks to premium subscriptions. So if you want to ensure their sustainability, don’t hesitate to become a premium member …