Death’s Gambit: Afterlife is getting a physical edition set to launch in Q1 2022.
Death’s Gambit: Afterlife Getting a Physical Edition Q1 2022
Death’s Gambit: Afterlife was released a couple of months ago, adding a whole load of new content to the game which included new metroidvania features, bosses, weapons and much more. What’s more astounding than the sheer amount of content was the fact that there was a free update for those who already owned the game on PC and Switch.
If you were looking to add a physical edition to your collection look no further as a pretty decent bundle is arriving in Q1 2022 so far confirmed for Europe by Serenity Forge. It will house the edition in a special box, include a double-sided poster, and an artbook.
You can check out the official features below:
- Expansive World – Travel across a massive world of over 20 beautifully rendered levels. Meet quirky characters from all walks of life and uncover their secrets.
- Metroidvania – Unlock unique movement and combat upgrades that open and expand the world.
- Character Classes – Choose from 7 playable classes, pick from over 100 talents in the skill tree, and multi-class to tailor the combat style to your preference.
- Incredible Bosses – Hunt 20 towering monsters and other creatures of legend. Each boss is a test of skill, requiring unique strategies to defeat.
- Heroic Mode – Defeated bosses experience a second wind in an exponentially harder heroic mode accessible immediately after defeating them. Give yourself an all new challenge and master their new abilities.
- Non-Linear Exploration – Explore levels and bosses in a non-linear order, discover side areas with more secrets to unravel and enemies to purge.
- Character Customization – Outfit your character with over 30 weapons including bows, scythes, longswords, halberds and more. Customize how you wield them with a plethora of abilities and upgrades.
- Alternate Endings – Determine Sorun’s fate as you progress through the story by achieving certain goals and making key decisions along the way.
- Crafting – Scavenge, hunt and dismantle items you find throughout the world to create new and useful equipment for your struggle through Siradon.
- Evocative Score – Experience an intricately crafted score that sets the tone for Death’s Gambit: Afterlife’s world with nearly 3 hours of evocative music composed by Kyle Hnedak.
- New Game Plus – Complete Afterlife to unlock New Game+ in brackets of three that allow you to set your own difficulty. Endure Sorun’s journey all over again with new enemy variants and modifiers unique to New Game+.
If you haven’t picked up Death’s Gambit: Afterlife and want to know what we thought of the additions and changes be sure to check out our Death’s Gambit Afterlife Review.
Death’s Gambit Afterlife is now available on Switch and PC.
For more news find it here in Empire Of Sin’s Free Precinct Update And First Paid Expansion Releases Next Week and Starfield Music & Artwork Revealed During Skyrim 10th Anniversary Concert.