In autumn, the ambitious MMORPG Elyon will finally launch as a full version. In advance, however, there will be another beta test phase.
Publisher Kakao Games has not only launched the official website for the online role-playing game Elyon, the company has now also confirmed that the full version will be released in autumn 2021. The release is initially planned for Europe, North America and Oceania.
However, you will be given the opportunity to get your own picture of the title in advance. From July 26th to August 11th you can register for the second, five-day closed beta (CBT2) of Elyon. The exact start of the beta will be announced afterwards. More players will be admitted to the second closed beta than to the first and the participants will be informed by email.
In the CBT2, a version will be playable that is significantly closer to the Korean version. According to official information, the main features include:
- The new slayer class
- Improved class balancing and revised mana awakening skills
- Players can look forward to a variety of challenging battles in the new dimensional portals
- Dungeons are now divided into solo and group dungeons
- Easier leveling thanks to more XP for killing monsters of certain power levels
- Events especially for CBT2 participants
- Improved game service platform and infrastructure for gamers in the west
- Localization in English, French, Spanish and German
Pre-orders of the full version should be possible in Europe from July 26th. Both the registration form for the CBT2 and the pre-order page can be found on the new website from Kakao Games as well as the Elyon’s Steam page.