Game news Fall Guys: The new events from Mediatonic
Just a few days ago, Mediatonic announced that the theme for Season 5 of Fall Guys would be the jungle. On the same day, the developers gave us an appointment this Tuesday at 2 p.m. for our own live, in which we would learn more about the content.
As you read this article, you can imagine the live happened and we know more. As expected, Season 5 of Fall Guys: Ultimate Knockout will hit all media tomorrow, along with six new events. These are presented to us by the game team in a press release. You can find out what it is by reading the insert below. In the meantime, let’s continue by pointing out that temporary events are integrated regularly. Players can take the opportunity to unlock rare outfits, emotes, plaques, patterns, and more as the season progresses. The developers even tease “some special guests”
The new exams
- Treetop fall – Take branched routes to the finish line. The square is filled with wooden swings and expanding frogs.
- Stamping on the ground – Players will face three mechanical rhinos. To escape them you have to run, jump, but also swim
- Lost Temple – New final test. Navigate the Lost Temple, whose shape and path to the crown are constantly changing.
- Lily Jumper – Jump to the rhythm of Lily Leapers. You need to keep the rhythm to make a perfect landing. Conquer each floor by jumping from drum to drum.
- Bubble Trouble – Bubble Trouble is a pentathlon “between quick beans and bubble dreams!” Obviously, many obstacles are scattered on the road.
- Pegwin pool party – Roll down fast slides and catch pegwins. The longer you sag, the more points you collect.
By MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com