The FUT Heroes will be an innovation in the Ultimate Team mode of FIFA 22. Now EA has presented the first players. Among them is a former top striker from the Bundesliga.
No new FIFA without changes to the popular Ultimate Team mode. In FIFA 22, the FUT Heroes is a new type of card that EA has now introduced. In addition to the first information about their function, the first players who belong to the FUT Heroes were also introduced.
Although the cards are former top players, the way they work is different from the well-known FUT icons: Heroes are linked in your team via the league in which they played and their nationality. The following players and their overall rating are already known.
- Mario Gomez (Germany), Bundesliga, attack – rating: 88
- Tim Cahill (Australia), Premier League, defense – rating: 85
- Diego Milito (Argentina), Serie A, attack – rating: 88
- Jorge Campos (Mexico), Liga BBVA, goalkeeper – score: 87
- Fernando Morientes (Europe), LaLiga Santander, attack – rating: 89
- Sami Al-Jaber (Saudi Arabia), MBS Pro League, attack – rating: 86
- Robbie Keane (Ireland), Premier League, attack – rating: 86
- Abedi Pelé (Ghana), Ligue 1 Uber Eats, midfield – rating: 89
- Clint Dempsey (USA), MLS, midfield – rating: 85
The FUT Heroes should include players who have performed very well in a league. It is not known whether there will be several versions of these cards, similar to the icons. More FUT Heroes are set to be revealed in August.