Patch 5.5 is now available for Final Fantasy 14 Online.
This Final Fantasy 14 online The title of the update is “Death Until Dawn”, which introduces new story content, which will directly lead to the forthcoming fourth “Endwalker” and the third chapter of “Yorha: Dark Apocalypse”-inspired by Neal Alliance attack.
The patch also brings a lot of battle content, system updates, etc.
Today also marks the beginning of the public beta of the PS5 version of the game. You can expect a range of new features and additional features, including frame rate improvements, faster loading times, 4K resolution support, DualSense haptic feedback, new trophies and 3D audio support.
If you have registered a PS4 license in your account, you can upgrade to the PS5 upgrade for free when the public beta starts. New players can experience the game on PS5 through the free trial version.
The full PlayStation 5 version will be available for purchase after the public beta is over.
Below is an overview of more details about the contents of Patch 5.5:
- The new main scene task – As Fandaniel and Telophoroi plan to rebuild the “Last Days” and the Ominous Towers are rising in every corner of this field, the prospect of peace may soon collapse. With chaotic servants moving everything, will the scions discover their conspiracy before it is too late?
- New Alliance Raid: The Tower of Paradigm Breakthrough – The discovery of White Robe 2P is the first domino that has fallen into many conflicts. These conflicts have gradually escalated since the arrival of Black Mask 2B, and the patterns they formed have become more and more complex. The age of revelation is coming, but is this story one of hope or despair?
- “Sorrow of Sadness” Questline ending – The diamond weapon has adamantane armor and a blood red beating core, which is the crystallization of countless sacrifices and endless suffering. When the final victory of the 7th Legion’s huge weapons project comes to Willett, who will be saved and who will fall?
- New trial version: Cloud platform – The arrival of the last deadly weapon of the empire put Gayce and the Warrior of Light on board the latest West German work. Players can fight the terrifying diamond weapon in this latest trial, which will be used in both normal and extreme difficulty.
- New dungeon: Pagson – Players can face this new story dungeon with other adventurers or a group of non-player characters through compatibility with the Trust System.
- “Save the Queen” Questline update – The latest update includes a new field “Zadnor”, increased resistance level upper limit, finally enhanced resistance weapons and more.
- New Unreal Judgment – Leviathan, the next energetic primitive man from The state of rebirth Intimidate level 80 heroes and provide them with heavy challenges and unique reward opportunities.
- Craftsman update – Senior craftsmen can look forward to the new content in version 5.5, which will enable them to obtain special achievements and unique craft tools.
- Ishgard resume update – With the advent of the new era of Ishgard, lighting experts from all over Eorzea have been invited to the dome to participate in a ceremony commemorating this important moment. Players can earn rewards by participating in events aimed at collectors and craftsmen that take place during these regular celebrations.
- “Explorer mode” update- The resource manager mode function will be expanded to include 70 dungeons. Explorer mode allows players to explore dungeons without danger to capture eye-catching and interesting screenshots, while allowing the use of mounts and creeps. Players can now also use performance actions in the dungeon, such as playing an instrument.
- New game update – In the Garden of Eden 5.5, in addition to the Garden of Eden, Viret’s sorrow and other stories from Shadow Legends can also relive past adventures. From patch 5.4 to patch 5.55 and YoRHa: Dark Apocalypse’s main scene mission will also be added to the 5.55 patch New Game +.
- New custom delivery – House Durendaire is considered the most important house of nobility in Ishgard, with Count Charlemend in the first place. Therefore, when you see such a noble person dismissive of the dome, it will hardly be ignored. What kind of secret trade can bring men to newly rebuilt areas?
- Performance Action Update – Patch 5.55 will add new instruments.
- Work adjustments for PvE and PvP actions, new mounts, minions, etc.
You can also participate in the Digital Fan Festival, looking forward to May 14-15. On May 14, you can look forward to a keynote address detailing the new information at Endwalker, the Developer Panel, and the piano concert. The May 15 event will feature live letters from the producer and a concert by The Primals.
For more information about the Digital Fan Festival 2021, please visit the official website here.
Endwalker, the fourth expansion pack of Final Fantasy 14 Online, is scheduled to be released in the fall of 2021 and is available for PC, Mac, PS4 and PS5.
')); }); });}