The next additional circuits of wave 2 or even 3 of the Mario Kart 8 Deluxe Pass would have been leaked. The list is pretty extensive, but strangely focused on a specific episode.
The Wave 2 DLC pack featuring the new Mario Kart 8 Deluxe tracks is available. If 99% of the routes already existed, there is a new one: the Cité-Sorbet. What’s next? The next content would be known.
What will be the next tracks of Mario Kart 8 Deluxe?
With the latest Mario Kart 8 Deluxe update, Nintendo apparently crept in some files that say a bit too much. This data is snippets of music from various episodes of the franchise that caught the eye of a user. So the youtuber record reader
As you will see, there is quite an imbalance in a lot of the tracks that come from Mario Kart Tour.
- Trip to London (Mario Kart Tour)
- Jardin Peach (DS)
- Boo Lake/ Broken Jetty (GBA)
- Rock Rock Mountain (3DS)
- Berlin Ride (Mario Kart Tour)
- Stade Waluigi / Arena Wario (Gamecube)
- Festive Mount (Mario Kart Tour)
- Rainbow Road (3DS)
- Excursion to Amsterdam (Mario Kart Tour)
- Pursuit in Singapore (Mario Kart Tour)
- Los Angeles Road Trip (Mario Kart Tour)
- Twilight Land (GBA)
- Scramble in Bangkok (Mario Kart Tour)
- Curves in Vancouver (Mario Kart Tour)
- Vermeil Wood (Wii)
Is the list correct? As with any data mining, nothing is guaranteed. Even if these files were ever relevant, it is unclear whether the circuits would be reserved for wave 2 or wave 3.