April 23, 2021 GMT 16:48
Developer Torn Banner Studios has opened the door of Chivalry 2 Cross-play to close Beta.
Starting today and continuing until Monday, April 26, Knight 2 After enabling the cross game, players will have the first opportunity to experience the medieval battlefield.
This includes PC, PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X/S through the Epic Games Store.
If you plan to continue the game, now is the time to make a digital reservation, because you will have automatic access to this weekend’s beta.
Chivalry 2 cross-platform closed beta content and highlights include:
- Cross-play on all platforms: Cross-Play breaks the boundaries between PCs and game consoles. Regardless of the platform, players can face off on the battlefield.
- Size matters: Experience the chaos of the epic medieval battlefield, go straight to the front, and experience real large-scale battles. Support up to 64 players. These characters are designed to capture the intensity and scope of the “Battle of Bastards” from Game of Thrones.
- Master Blade, Bow or…Chicken: Your arsenal will be expanded with a new sub-category system, which provides more varieties than ever before. The four basic categories are expanded to 12 sub-categories, including the melee/long-range hybrid sprinter (Skirmisher)-to the Poleman fighter jet that keeps the enemy out of the enemy in long-range melee combat.
- The world is your weapon: Possess a variety of heavy siege devices, including Ball Cannon, Catapult, Catapult, Siege Hammer, Manzi, Spike Trap, Ladder, etc. They are the best in this field. Use traps for defense, including spikes, bear traps, etc. You can even cause damage with a bunch of “found items” on the battlefield. Try to pour a glass of mead, kill him with an empty glass, or smash him in the face with a turkey to clear the enemy.
- New map -Siege Rudhelm: In the first public operation of Grand Theft Auto 2 since Grand Theft Auto 2020, experience the return of the fan’s favorite “team goal” mode and join the offensive or defensive team, with a total of 64 players Fight for control. A castle in an unprecedented map.
- Multiple modes: In addition to the team goal mode, participants in the internal beta version can also improve their skills in Team Deathmatch.
When you upgrade to PS5 or Xbox Series X/S, the game supports free cross-generation upgrades from the current version.
It will be released globally on June 8.
')); }); });}
Leave a Reply