Game news Halo Infinite: the first phase of beta testing is imminent!
Since the title was moved to the end of 2021, 343 Industries has been communicating every month to provide updates on Halo Infinite’s evolution. It’s also a little early for the monthly article to be published for us to know that the first test is approaching.
These sessi ons, known as flight tests, focus on specific points and are offered to people who are registered with the Halo Insider program
- Bot Slayer mode: 4 human players against 4 bots on the Bazaar, Recharge and Live Fire maps
- Spartan Academy target practice: movement and dodging, training against bots (with different levels of difficulty)
- Available weapons: MA40, BR75, MK50 Sidekick, CQS48 Bulldog, Needler, VK78 Commando, S7 Sniper, Plasma Pistol, Pulse Carbine, Ravager, Heatwave and Spiewer Assault Rifle
- Light versions of menus, customization options, interface and Battle Pass challenges
- Tech preview of the Halo Waypoint Experience
- Unlocked items are only unlocked for the duration of the tests and are not carried over to the final version
When Bungie organizes these tests, the main thing is to gather as much information as possible from the players. the 343 Industry Support Site is used to collect returns, but players can find the list of known bugs there. A number of questions were also shared to guide the feedback. She asks the players Gameplay, balance, movement speed, weapons, mode and map balance, exercises and Battle Pass interface. Finally, note that streamers and content creators can usually broadcast and record their sessions.
Of MalloDelic, Journalist igamesnews.com