The dark fantasy roguelike RPG Iratus: Lord of the Dead by Unfrozen and Daedalic Entertainment has left Early Access and has been released in full version on Steam.
<a href = "https://img.gameswelt.de/public/images/201902/48d360a605dd98436611496355586d8e.jpg" data-title = "Iratus: Lord of the Dead Image 1
Platform: PC | Date: Feb 19, 2019 "data-lightbox =" 48d360a605dd98436611496355586d8e.jpg ">
In addition to the three extensive dungeon levels that have been playable since the beginning of early access, the release of the full version of Iratus: Lord of the Dead adds two more levels that bring new opponents, items, quests and more. Of course, the full version contains all content and quality of life updates that have been added since last year.
Iratus: Lord of The Dead was number 1 on the Early Access launch and is very popular with the community with around 90 percent positive user ratings. Fans can therefore look forward to the big expansion Iratus: Wrath of the Necromancer, with which they can slip into the role of the megalomaniac necromancer again in September and which will come up with new story content, additional bosses, minions and much more.
Key features according to the manufacturer:
- Play on the side of evil, embodied by the necromancer Iratus!
- Expand and improve your underground refuge.
- Create 18 different devoted servants from the remains of your enemies: zombies, vampires, skeletons, mummies, banshees and many more!
- Each Minion has six unique abilities, which gives you command of over a hundred skills in total.
- A complex combat system: to win, you need to know the strengths and weaknesses of your own troops and your enemies.
- Not only can Iratus overcome his enemies with magic or the claws of his servants, he can also drive them mad!
- Four talent trees directly affect the way you play: alchemy, magic, anger, and destruction.
- Roguelike elements: servants who die are lost forever and the game saves automatically. Every decision counts.
- Detailed 2D graphics and a dark dark fantasy atmosphere.
- Different levels of difficulty from novice to hardcore.
- Iratus himself is spoken by Stefan Weyte, known as the voice of Caleb from the cult series "Blood"!
To celebrate the release, there are also a few new moving images: