A couple of weeks ago from the official launch of Legends of Runeterra, the Riot Games card game that has been released on PC and mobile for free. Its managers present today version 1.1 which comes to fix some small problems and errors of the premiere. The real batch of changes confirm that they will arrive in version 1.2, but until then it is worth knowing these details.
Bug fixes in 1.1
Below we show you all bugs that have been fixed in version 1.1 from Legends of Runeterra.
Corrections implemented since the last version
- Fixed a bug that caused Vi to gain 8 additional power when leveling temporarily.
- Tier 2 Sejuani now correctly applies Frost to enemies when an effect activated at the start of the round de als damage to the enemy nexus.
- Tier 2 Sejuani now correctly applies Frost to attack enemies.
- Lee Sin now successfully manages Barrier if he levels up thanks to the first spell cast in a round.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Twisted Fate from replacing a unit on a full board.
New bug fixes
- Fixed a bug that caused LoR to quit immediately when trying to open the game on a Windows PC using certain regional calendar formats.
- Fixed a bug that caused the game to crash if the equipment button was pressed on expeditions after leaving the queue.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes caused cards to appear incorrectly as "in the deck" or "from the grocer" during the trade phase when six wins were reached in an expedition test.
- Activating Miss Fortune's damage no longer results in a tie if it was to reduce the health of the enemy nexus to zero while simultaneously activating an effect that would kill the player who had it. As with similar effects, the game will now end immediately when the enemy nexus is killed.
- Fixed a bug that caused dragging units above the Eye of the Oracle during blockage to cause the game to get stuck.
- Copies of units that have received enhancements now display enhancements correctly in their descriptions.
- Fizz and Lee Sin now take into account the spells used to revive them for their leveling progress.
- Stolen Merchandise now takes less time to draw the second card.
- Clarity and visual effects enhancements have been implemented for multi-card activations (Great Adventures, Got You !, Northern Fury, Vi).
- Fixed several visual bugs with End of Game Experience. The actual experience obtained was correct in all the corrected cases.
- We have fixed several bugs that affected the featured client buttons.
- We have fixed several capitalization and line break errors in multiple languages.
- We fixed an issue that caused pairing audio to continue playing even after the queue was canceled.
- Fixed bugs that caused deck equipment to not update correctly.
- On Android, a bug that caused the sound to keep playing even after closing the app has been fixed.
- In iOS, a bug that caused the shift indicator on the Slaughterhouse Docks dashboard to blink has been fixed.
- Wise Zephyr has been removed from the Disruption archetype again.
- We've unified the term "EXP Enhancement" across all sites and replaced terms like "EXP idle".
To give the metagame a little more life (and so we can implement real-time game data in our work), the first round of changes after the launch of Pleamar will arrive in version 1.2. Legends of Runeterra ES (@RuneterraES) May 11, 2020
Riot confirms that they continue gathering information on the expeditions after the launch of Pleamar. The following changes are intended to fix existing problems:
Should focus on units of 5 or more power, inflicting damage on the nexus and overwhelming the enemy mid-game. For this reason, your starting game will be weakened so that it will be necessary to combine it with other archetypes if you want your deck to pose a threat from the first turn.
- Removed: Rear of the legion.
To receive minor adjustment so I gave Insightful Investigator a little more play.
- Added: Academy prodigy.
- Removed: Rising Spell Force.
It hasn't been very successful lately, so some of the cards are going to be replaced Slower and less reliable due to stronger removal options.
- Added: Thermogenic ray, Statikk impact.
- Removed: Unauthorized innovation, Suspicious character, Shadow alteration.
Legends of Runeterra is a Trading Card and Strategy game from Riot Games, available free on PC and mobile. You can learn more about him reading our analysis and learn the best tips and help in our complete guide.
Leave a Reply