Little Nightmares 2 will take you on a dark new adventure alongside Mono, a young boy exploring a world warped by transmissions emitted by a mysterious tower. With Six’s help, he will have to survive never-before-seen threats. While waiting for the title to become available on February 11, 2021, you can already choose between one of its two editions.
Little Nightmare 2 pre-orders are gradually opening their doors. Players can choose between the edition Day One or the TV Edition on PC Digital, Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch
The TV Edition, will include a series of physical and digital elements listed on the website of Bandai Namco. For the moment, this is the only edition available on the store.
Pre-order TV Edition content
- Collector’s TV box
- Box with standard game (Steam digital code for PC version).
- Escape diorama
- Little Nightmares II Soundtrack
- Artbook: The Art of Little Nightmares II
- SteelBook collector
- Exclusive Little Nightmares II Stickers
- A Lenticular 3D visual (Exclusively on the Bandai Namco store)
Digital Bonuses Included:
- Access to the Secret Room of the Nomes: Follow the Nomes to find a special puzzle in the game and unlock the Hat of the Nomes after completing it.
- Game soundtrack
- Digital artbook
- Wallpapers and avatars
- Dynamic theme (PS4 version only)
As a pre-order bonus, you will be entitled to a Mokujin mask from Mono, a tribute to the Tekken saga. Little Nightmares 2 will be available on February 11, 2021 on PC, Playstation 4, Xbox One, and Nintendo Switch, then in 2021 on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X with a free update for those who own the title on current consoles.. Digital pre-orders will be available at a later date.
Little Nightmares 2: Mono and Six at the School of Fear – gamescom 2020