Game news Nintendo Switch: The top 10 best-selling games with a new participant
As usual, Nintendo updated its ranking of the best-selling games on Switch during its quarterly review. The company also announced initial sales for three recently released titles: New Pokémon Snap, Miitopia, and Mario Golf Super Rush.
At the top of the rankings, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe (37.08 million sales) widened the gap a little with Animal Crossing: New Horizons (33.89 million). The first sold 1.69 million copies between April and June 2021, up from 1.26 million for the second. In the remaining top 10 we find the usual Super Smash Bros. Ultimate (24.77 million), The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (23.20 million), Pokémon Sword / Shield (21.85 million) … and a new addition, Ring Fit Adventure, ranks tenth with 11.26 million copies sold. A great success for the fitness game, which has seen a lot of stock shortages since its release in October 2019, especially during times of imprisonment. It’s New Super Mario Bros. U Deluxe that previously took that tenth place.
The Switch’s million seller list is also growing with the entries of New Pokémon Snap (2.07 million), Mario Golf: Super Rush (1.34 million) and the port of Miitopia (1.04 million). ), published April 30th, June 25th and May 21st, respectively Discover all the figures below.
The 10 greatest successes of the Switch
- Mario Kart 8 Deluxe – 37.08 million
- Animal Crossing: New Horizons – 33.89 million
- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate – 24.77 million
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild – 23.20 million
- Pokémon Sword / Shield – 21.85 million
- Super Mario Odyssey – 21.40 million
- Super Mario Party – 15.72 million
- Pokémon Let’s Go, Pikachu / Évoli – 13.57 million
- Splatoon 2 – 12.45 million
- Ring Fit Adventure – 11.26 million
Other numbers announced by Nintendo
Source: Nintendo (1, 2)
Of iGamesNews, Write to igamesnews.com