Emotional In psychological horror role playing kill Determine the pros and cons of the character in combat.
In short, the operation of “emotion” is like a slightly more complicated rock-paper-scissors game. A character whose current emotional state is highly resistant to the enemy’s state will not automatically win the battle with the enemy. However, the superior character in this situation will see that its basic attributes will cause more damage to the enemy.
What is the role of Omori’s “emotional graph”?
After defeating two Happy Sprout Mole enemies, the “Emotion Chart” is the key item you get in Omori City.
The chart lists the rules for the strengths and weaknesses of emotion-based combat, as follows:
- sad Strong for happiness, weak for anger.
- It increases defense power, but reduces speed.
- If damage is caused to the heart (health), part of the damage will be changed to Juice (skill endurance).
- There are three levels of grief: sad, depressed, with Tragic.
- hero It is the party member who is most closely related to grief and can bear more blows in this state.
- Happy Strong with anger, weak with sadness.
- It increases luck and speed, but reduces the hit rate.
- There are three levels of happiness: Happy, ecstatic, with Mania.
- Kyle It is the party member who has the closest relationship with happiness. In this state, he will act faster and cause greater harm.
- angry Very strong to sadness and weak to happiness and sorrow.
- It increases attack power, but reduces defense power.
- There are three levels of anger: angry, Irritated, with furious.
- Aubrey It is the party member who is most closely related to anger, and in this state may cause more harm.
To view the chart in the game, open the menu and select “Pocket”> “Important”. The sentiment chart will be in it.
In addition to the three main emotions and their level changes shown in the chart, Omori has two other emotional states.
Unless there are special conditions, the characters will start all encounters in a neutral emotional state. When neutral, all skills operate at their basic level.
Can not cause fear to enemies or party members, usually only affect the character in certain story beats. It has two levels: Scared with high pressure.
The available skills of the scared character are limited to defenders and calmness, and they cannot perform any additional follow-up actions after the main attack. The damage taken during fear is increased to 1.5 times.
How to exert emotions
Each party member has his own unique skills, many of which may affect the mood of friends and enemies in battle.
- Omori can use Sad poem Make a friend or enemy sad.
- Aubrey can use Morale-boosting speech Make friends or enemies happy.
- Kyle can use annoying Make friends or enemies angry.
- Hero can use massage Eliminate the emotions of friends or enemies. (Unlike other heroes, the hero’s first emotional skill is not available by default, but is unlocked at level 3.)
As party members further upgrade, they will release more skills, including those that may affect emotions:
- Aubrey Team spirit (Level 11) Skills made Aubrey and another party member happy.
- Omori The painful truth (Level 19) Skills will make Omori and the target feel sad at the same time. It will also cause damage to the target.
- Kells loudspeaker (Level 20) Skills will make all other party members angry. Kyle is unaffected.Kyle can also use come back (Level 29) Make yourself happy.According to the route, he can get special Snowball A skill that will make the enemy sad and cause more damage to it.
- Hero can use Enchant (Level 22) Attract the enemy’s next attack on yourself. Then, the target enemy becomes happy. Similarly, Dazzle (Level 30) Make the target enemy happy and reduce its attack power.By talking to NPC (Man on Fire), he can also get special Spicy food Skills that can be used to make enemies angry.
In addition, certain skills have advantages or disadvantages when used or targeted by characters in certain emotional states.
The emotions and rewards of the enemy
Pay close attention to the enemy’s emotions and use the emotion chart to determine the best way to defeat the enemy.
When you defeat an enemy, the enemy’s emotional state determines what you will get at the end of the battle:
- beat Happy Enemies cause them to throw better items and more clam coins.
- beat angry The enemy will give more experience.
- sad Enemies have no item or experience bonus, but they are easier to defeat.
')); }); });}